News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New poll reveals Twitter use among PR/Marketing professionals
iPressroom, an online marketing and PR software and services provider that specializes in online newsrooms, has released a few of its findings into how marketing and PR professionals, and the top consumer brands they follow, use Twitter.
While complete poll results will be revealed in a free hour-long webinar this Wednesday, April 27, iPressroom has released some tantalizing tidbits.
For instance, their poll shows Twitter to be a popular social media tool among PR and marketing professionals with only 14.5% not using the micro-blogging platform.
However, a whopping 65% foresee Facebook replacing their Twitter presence.
Furthermore, the top five brands followed by PR and marketing professionals are - in order of popularity - Facebook, Zappos, Starbucks, Southwest and Whole Foods.
According to Maggie Fox, CEO of the Social Media Group, Twitter is "the circulatory system of the news cycle", providing a constant stream of valuable information and perspectives for PR and marketing professionals to watch in real-time.
Registration for the online webinar can be sorted here.
- Top 3 social trends to watch in 2015
- Why clicks will regain importance in 2015
- Security concerns cause 23% of consumers to shop less online
- Mobile and online key resource for last-minute Christmas shoppers
- Third of consumers never pay full price online
- Online cash register bells will continue ringing on Christmas Day and Boxing Day
- Experts: App usage will change in 2015
- How data will influence 2015
Featured White Papers
- No Longer a Necessary Evil: How Modern CRM Empowers Sales
CRM has long been seen as a must-have sales tool. However, much of the value of traditional CRM accrues to...
- 7 Myths About Online Reviews
When it comes to building and maintaining trust in your brand, online reviews are an extremely valuable addition to your...
- Targeting (That's on target)
"Hopeful messaging is wasted messaging. Clear targeting means more than just Who. It also demands a knowledge of How, When,...
- Leveraging Facebook to Improve ROI on Brand Sites
Rather than deserting your brand site for a Facebook Fan Page, the best digital marketing strategies incorporate a Facebook presence...