News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New poll reveals Twitter use among PR/Marketing professionals
iPressroom, an online marketing and PR software and services provider that specializes in online newsrooms, has released a few of its findings into how marketing and PR professionals, and the top consumer brands they follow, use Twitter.
While complete poll results will be revealed in a free hour-long webinar this Wednesday, April 27, iPressroom has released some tantalizing tidbits.
For instance, their poll shows Twitter to be a popular social media tool among PR and marketing professionals with only 14.5% not using the micro-blogging platform.
However, a whopping 65% foresee Facebook replacing their Twitter presence.
Furthermore, the top five brands followed by PR and marketing professionals are - in order of popularity - Facebook, Zappos, Starbucks, Southwest and Whole Foods.
According to Maggie Fox, CEO of the Social Media Group, Twitter is "the circulatory system of the news cycle", providing a constant stream of valuable information and perspectives for PR and marketing professionals to watch in real-time.
Registration for the online webinar can be sorted here.
- Expert: Take a page from the Genius Bar to improve CSR
- Report: Welcome messages on the rise
- Top 3 tips to create a stronger data strategy
- Study finds more people unwilling to share data
- Study: Internet speeds up globally
- Study IDs how Millennials engage with traditional media
- Report: Half of online buys happen after an hour
- Expert: Why real time isn't fast enough
Featured White Papers
- The 5 Principles of Engagement Marketing
In this ebook, we define each of those five principles, and show you what an engagement marketing strategy truly looks...