News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New poll reveals Twitter use among PR/Marketing professionals
iPressroom, an online marketing and PR software and services provider that specializes in online newsrooms, has released a few of its findings into how marketing and PR professionals, and the top consumer brands they follow, use Twitter.
While complete poll results will be revealed in a free hour-long webinar this Wednesday, April 27, iPressroom has released some tantalizing tidbits.
For instance, their poll shows Twitter to be a popular social media tool among PR and marketing professionals with only 14.5% not using the micro-blogging platform.
However, a whopping 65% foresee Facebook replacing their Twitter presence.
Furthermore, the top five brands followed by PR and marketing professionals are - in order of popularity - Facebook, Zappos, Starbucks, Southwest and Whole Foods.
According to Maggie Fox, CEO of the Social Media Group, Twitter is "the circulatory system of the news cycle", providing a constant stream of valuable information and perspectives for PR and marketing professionals to watch in real-time.
Registration for the online webinar can be sorted here.
- Studies ID how Millennials are connecting
- Black Friday UK predicted to break £1bn in online sales
- Smaato: Spending on mobile web ads soars
- Study: What consumers really want from loyalty programs
- Top 4 Tips to Manage Relationship Between Developers, Marketers
- Android steadily catching up Apple on opens and clicks in E.U.
- Survey suggests increasing interest in e-gifts
- Referral key way in which marketers find SEO services
Featured White Papers
- Digital Trends 2015
Download the 2015 Digital Trends report, created in partnership with Econsultancy, to see the trends and tools you need to...