News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New poll reveals Twitter use among PR/Marketing professionals
iPressroom, an online marketing and PR software and services provider that specializes in online newsrooms, has released a few of its findings into how marketing and PR professionals, and the top consumer brands they follow, use Twitter.
While complete poll results will be revealed in a free hour-long webinar this Wednesday, April 27, iPressroom has released some tantalizing tidbits.
For instance, their poll shows Twitter to be a popular social media tool among PR and marketing professionals with only 14.5% not using the micro-blogging platform.
However, a whopping 65% foresee Facebook replacing their Twitter presence.
Furthermore, the top five brands followed by PR and marketing professionals are - in order of popularity - Facebook, Zappos, Starbucks, Southwest and Whole Foods.
According to Maggie Fox, CEO of the Social Media Group, Twitter is "the circulatory system of the news cycle", providing a constant stream of valuable information and perspectives for PR and marketing professionals to watch in real-time.
Registration for the online webinar can be sorted here.
- Report: Time spent on mobile skewing to apps
- Study: Loyalty higher for mall-wide programs
- Top 3 challenges facing retailers and how to solve them
- Ad viewability levels down across Europe
- Virtual Reality: Seeing, and trying, is believing and buying
- Expert: Retail's trends to watch
- Mobile Roundup: Platforms to simplify work, personal lives
- Report: Fraud attacks up 80%
Featured White Papers
- The Ultimate Guide to Website Personalization
There is a wealth of methods to put your company's data to work; by far, personalization is one of the...