News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New poll reveals Twitter use among PR/Marketing professionals
iPressroom, an online marketing and PR software and services provider that specializes in online newsrooms, has released a few of its findings into how marketing and PR professionals, and the top consumer brands they follow, use Twitter.
While complete poll results will be revealed in a free hour-long webinar this Wednesday, April 27, iPressroom has released some tantalizing tidbits.
For instance, their poll shows Twitter to be a popular social media tool among PR and marketing professionals with only 14.5% not using the micro-blogging platform.
However, a whopping 65% foresee Facebook replacing their Twitter presence.
Furthermore, the top five brands followed by PR and marketing professionals are - in order of popularity - Facebook, Zappos, Starbucks, Southwest and Whole Foods.
According to Maggie Fox, CEO of the Social Media Group, Twitter is "the circulatory system of the news cycle", providing a constant stream of valuable information and perspectives for PR and marketing professionals to watch in real-time.
Registration for the online webinar can be sorted here.
- Twitter ups ad relevancy with Tailored Audiences
- Research reveals poor uptake and awareness of NFC payments
- Facebook far and away most frequently used mobile app
- The best practices for mobile brands in 2014
- Forecast: Big data to push SMBs into 2014
- Report: TV ads pushing engagement, intent
- Report: Online wide open for CPG brands
- Webrooming, Showrooming pushing shopper engagement
Featured White Papers
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...