News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New poll reveals Twitter use among PR/Marketing professionals
iPressroom, an online marketing and PR software and services provider that specializes in online newsrooms, has released a few of its findings into how marketing and PR professionals, and the top consumer brands they follow, use Twitter.
While complete poll results will be revealed in a free hour-long webinar this Wednesday, April 27, iPressroom has released some tantalizing tidbits.
For instance, their poll shows Twitter to be a popular social media tool among PR and marketing professionals with only 14.5% not using the micro-blogging platform.
However, a whopping 65% foresee Facebook replacing their Twitter presence.
Furthermore, the top five brands followed by PR and marketing professionals are - in order of popularity - Facebook, Zappos, Starbucks, Southwest and Whole Foods.
According to Maggie Fox, CEO of the Social Media Group, Twitter is "the circulatory system of the news cycle", providing a constant stream of valuable information and perspectives for PR and marketing professionals to watch in real-time.
Registration for the online webinar can be sorted here.
- Mobile 'untangles and enhances' the path to physical stores
- Ads for businesses, charities found alongside extremist YouTube videos
- Reports: M:commerce up, in-store traffic down
- Report: Pinterest, Twitter leading the sharing wars
- How to better engage in mobile
- Ad Roundup: Email creation and better data
- By 2017 one quarter of corporate travel will be booked via mobile
- Advertisers that take football too seriously risk alienating female fans
Featured White Papers
- The Essentials of CMO's - Free Kit
Download this kit to learn everything you need to know about executive marketing....
- Which are the best days to call and email B2B prospects?
NetProspex analyzed hundreds of email open rates and thousands of phone calls and studied the success rates. The statistics proved...
- Why Your Audience Feasts on Social Media
Download this whitepaper to learn about how your audience interacts with social media and see why it is quickly becoming...
- Digital Age/ Digital Goods
The breadth of digital goods available today is staggering. You can subscribe to everything from identify theft protection and personalized...