- Outstanding customer value and cost-efficient pricing
- Convenient checkout process (under 10 minutes)
- IncFile pricing structure is transparent – no hidden fees
- Fast order turnaround (under one business day)
- Limited legal services
- Refund policies are not clear
- Unlimited customer service
- Fast and easy business formation
- Offers registered agent service
- Established in 2004
- Headquartered in Houston, Texas
- Has formed more than 500,000 entities
- Available in all US states
IncFile LLC Review
IncFile is an LLC that has helped form over 75,000 businesses. IncFile was formed in 2004 and its headquarters are located in Houston, Texas, where it has gained a reputation for offering high-quality business formation services at a lower price than its competitors. How does InFile achieve this?
IncFile mainly concentrates on offering efficient LLC formation, filing, and compliance services for business owners seeking to form an LLC with a hassle-free experience. The business formation service has a well-designed, elegant business website, that clients can leverage to experience a smooth business formation process. Impressively, IncFile’s customer support is top-notch with fewer customer complaints than other large players in the industry.
For new entrepreneurs in the process of forming an LLC and seeking to do this conveniently, IncFile helps by taking care of the fundamental aspects of LLC formation services. While many business formation companies take weeks or months for the LLC services to be completely filled, IncFile offers a fast turnaround time of a single business day.
IncFile also beats the competition by providing competitive pricing. For example, the basic incorporation service packages and LLC formation service packages are offered free of charge. They also provide a full year of registered agent service for free. Unfortunately, they are not a law firm and cannot provide legal services
You can enjoy a wide variety of benefits when you use IncFile to form your business. Here are some advantages small business owners can enjoy by using this limited liability company.
- It offers the most affordable business formation services on the market
- Incfile includes a full year of registered agent service for free in all their packages.
- Incfile includes some super convenient features
- An hour-long business tax consultation with a certified professional
IncFile LLC Service Formation Packages
IncFile offers three main business formation packages to its clients – silver, gold, and platinum. Let’s take a closer look at its fundamental features.
($0 and State Filing Fee)
($149 and State Filing Fees)
($299 and State Fee)
|Basic LLC Filing||Included||Included||Included|
|Registered Agent Service||$119||$119||$119|
This package is ideal for entrepreneurs interested in business entity creation, without access to the additional features that come with the other packages. The Silver package is IncFile’s basic offering, and it’s the same for forming LLCs and corporations. Customers with this package can purchase various features available in the Gold and Platinum packages as add-ons for an extra fee.
Here are some of its notable features:
- Verifying name availability. IncFile allows users to search their fictitious business names on its database to determine whether the name is available, or it’s in use by a different business entity.
- Preparation and filing of articles of organization and incorporation. The main objective of a formation package is to help file your documents with the state. For LLCs, they are called articles of organization, while they are called articles of incorporation for corporations.
- One business day processing. IncFile ensures all their orders are processed and submitted to the relevant state department within a single working day of receiving your order.
- Lifetime company alerts
- Access to business formation documents
- Third-party partner offers
- Registered agent services (one full year of registered agent services)
The gold package is ideal for entrepreneurs seeking to form an LLC, and receive an EIN and custom business documents. This package offers other business formation services included in the silver package in addition to:
- Federal tax ID number. Also known as the Employer Identification Number (EIN), the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) assigns this number to identify taxpayers, especially if you intend to have employees on your payroll. Think of an employer identification number as a social security number for your LLC.
- Banking resolution. A banking resolution authorizes the relevant stakeholders to set up a business banking account for your business accounting services. Business bank accounts are vital for a business because they separate personal funds from the LLC or corporation’s funds.
- Business formation kit. It is a binder with your LLC name embroidered on it to keep store company documents.
- Express shipping (expedited service). Between one to three business days, IncFile sends a hard copy of the business formation documents through expedited filing.
Besides registered agent services, IncFile also offers specially-tailored features for LLCs and corporations, including free tax consultation.
- Operating agreement. An operating agreement is a private agreement between the LLC’s members outlining the ownership details as well as the rights and responsibilities of various stakeholders.
- Preparing and filing IRS Form 2553. An LLC can decide whether to be classified as a C-corporation or an S-corporation. If you choose to be classified as an S-corporation, you’ll be required to file the IRS Form 2553 for filing annual reports and other tax purposes. Many limited liability companies don’t require this feature.
For a business owner seeking online incorporation services, IncFile offers handy features, including corporation bylaws, organizational meeting minutes, and other services.
The platinum package is suitable for entrepreneurs who want the best online incorporation services, a business website, and more documents. The package offers the base services that the gold package offers, such as; banking resolutions, for setting up a business bank account and their own registered agent – and other services like:
- Expedited filing. IncFile provides expedited service for your business forms to accelerate turnaround time – from weeks to days.
- Business contract templates. IncFile provides proven business contract templates, including more than 25 contracts prepared by attorneys.
- Deluxe LLC formation kit. This handy feature offers an iconic personalized embossing seal to the binder that comes in the gold package
- The domain name and business email and website. The third-party partners offer a fully functional website for your LLC or incorporation. The website will be intuitive across all platforms and is convenient to set up and use. You’ll also receive a business address
- Unlimited tax consultations for business taxes and many other LLC services
Incfile Quick Overview
Incfile LLC Service Review
Review of Incfile
|Overall Pricing and Value|| |
|Cost Value|| |
|Customer Support|| |
|Ease of Placing an Order|| |
|Included Features|| |
Is This Brand Right For You?
IncFile is suitable for you if you’re looking for an effective way to form your LLC or incorporation at competitive prices. The company provides many features that make it swift and convenient to form a business and they process orders in under a single business day from the filing date.
Besides the customer-oriented packages, IncFile’s website is intuitive and user-friendly, making it the preferred brand if you’re looking for a reliable and responsive service provider. Furthermore, most of the IncFile reviews, found on popular customer review platforms, are positive. IncFile reviews speak to the great services the company offers to its clients.
t its competitors sell at a cost, claiming them to be standard. However, they don’t provide the operating agreement as standard.
IncFile provides excellent value for money considering the total cost versus what you get. None of IncFile’s tiers are packed with unessential features like many competitors do. The standard features of IncFile compare quite well with the rest of the competition. Its standard packages come with many handy features that its competitors sell at a cost, claiming them to be standard. However, they don’t provide the operating agreement as standard.
The customer support team at IncFile is knowledgeable and responsive, but they take a while to respond to phone support. Otherwise, the customer support follows through without many inconveniences and the staff provides a professional service. IncFile also offers weekend phone support hours for customers with various queries regarding LLC services.
Ease of Use
The order process takes approximately 10 to 15 minutes to complete. The process is even faster if you have all the necessary documents. If you can’t complete the entire process in one sitting, IncFile automatically saves your progress and you can pick up from where you left off.
IncFile ships both copies of your documents and other business bureau papers together. After you’ve purchased one of the LLC formation packages, you can visit the company’s website to track your order’s progress. The client dashboard is the central location that displays all your vital documents and users can access the information anytime they want.
IncFile is the go-to platform if you want impressive company formation services but have a limited budget. The company’s pricing structure is competitive across all its packages and you can enjoy some of the best features in the market without having to purchase the entire package.
However, IncFile has its drawbacks as well. For instance, its add ons are limited compared to those offered by its competitors and they are also slightly on the higher side. IncFile’s refund policy is also unclear and its customer support takes quite a while to pick up telephone calls.
Otherwise, many people will find the LLC formation service quite effective and straightforward in creating a business.
Overall Incfile reviews
Overall, the company offers the best alternative for an LLC service provider. Their wide range of features ensures you don’t miss any requirements to form an LLC. Besides, IncFile’s pricing offers a reprieve to small business owners in need of startups but have limited budgets to work with. IncFile also helps to file articles of incorporation for C-corporations or non-profit entities similar to filing for an LLC.
Top LLC Alternatives To IncFile
|Full Formation + Website||249$||–||–|
|Detail||Read Review||Read Review||Read Review|
LegalZoom is the ideal option for people looking for a low-cost LLC firm providing legal services in addition to the formation services. Its packages start at only $79 as well as the state filing fees. They also offer additional services like tax consultation, access to legal documents, foreign qualifications, etc.
This Texas-based formation firm was established to offer cost-efficient LLC formations and incorporation services. This company stands out from the rest because it provides all the fundamental features of forming a business. It also has impressive customer care and short turnaround times.
What do you need to know about IncFile? We hope you now have your answer. Use this guide to determine whether this formation service is the right one for you depending on your needs. Also, remember to obtain the relevant business licenses to run your business legally.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Its basic package comes at no cost, except the state filing fees. The registered agent service is also free.
You need to file articles of dissolution to successfully dissolve your business. IncFile provides this service at $149 and the filing fee.
Yes, it’s safe to say that IncFile is an authentic formation company based on its services, features, and online customer reviews and feedback.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
ABOUT THE REVIEWER
+ 3 sources
Bizreport Advisor adheres to strict editorial integrity standards avoids using tertiary references. We have strict sourcing guidelines and rely on peer-reviewed studies, academic research. To ensure the accuracy of articles in Bizreport, you can read more about the editorial process here.
- Do You Need an EIN? | Internal Revenue Service. Irs.gov. Published 2017. Accessed July 22, 2022. https://www.irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed/do-you-need-an-ein
- Limited Liability Companies For Dummies. Google Books. Published 2013. Accessed July 22, 2022. https://books.google.com.vn/books?id=tFL-NGN8FUYC&printsec=frontcover&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false
- Choose a business structure. Choose a business structure. Published 2022. Accessed July 22, 2022. https://www.sba.gov/business-guide/launch-your-business/choose-business-structure