The words “Bizreport” “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Bizreport, its affiliates, and subsidiaries worldwide throughout this privacy statement. For the interests of the personal information of its applicants, each business entity that makes up the Bizreport group is a data controller.
Defining Personal Data
- Examples of these kinds of information include:
- Your first and last name
- Your address
- Educational information
- Your contact details
- Attachments if Included (resume, cover letter, etc.).
- Current employer details
Security And Data Protection
The Company is concerned about the security of your data. The Company has internal rules and procedures guarantee that your data is not lost, unintentionally deleted, misused, or leaked and is only accessible by its personnel when doing their tasks.
Data Integrity & Purpose Limitation
The Company will only Process Personal Information for the purposes for which it was acquired or later permitted by the subject. The Company will ensure that Personal Information is correct, trustworthy, up-to-date, and relevant to its intended purpose. By emailing us at Bizreport, you may constantly update your personal information to help ensure the integrity and accuracy of the information you offer.
- It is mandated by law.
- You approved, or it is in your vital interest.
Your Personal Information
For What Purpose Does Bizreport Require This Information?
Bizreport gathers and processes your personal information for the following purposes:
- Your personal information is required to engage in or explore the possibility of entering a contract with us. Either you have specifically requested that we take a particular action (such as processing a job application), or we would be unable to enter an employment contract with you if we did not take that action.
- There is a legal need for processing (for example, the voluntary collection of gender identification data in California). It’s in your best interest to process this information (see Data Integrity & Purpose Limitation above).
- Bizreport has a right to know how diverse and inclusive its candidate pool is and how well its Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion programs are progressing.
Except for information required to fulfill our commercial or legal responsibilities, your choice to supply personal information is optional. We may be unable to complete your application for employment if you refuse to supply the requested information.
How Does Bizreport Collect this Information?
As authorized by applicable legislation, we may obtain your personal information from the following:
Third-party and public information sources: We may collect personal information about you from a variety of sources, including but not limited to a third-party background check and employment verification services; talent acquisition firms; third-party recruiters and service providers; references provided by you; previous employers and/or educational institutions; websites and social media platforms; application tracking systems; and others where we are permitted by law to do so.
People who refer you: Other people may provide us with your personal information when suggesting you for a particular job or our Company in general.
Combining Personal Data from Various Sources: Information about you that we get from third parties may be combined with information that we gather from you and used in the ways specified in this Notice.
What Information Do We Collect?
In line with current legislation, we gather and handle several personal information about you. The following is specific information, which may vary depending on your location:
- When you fill out an application for a position, we collect your name, address, phone number, personal email address, education history, work history, qualifications, cover letter, transcripts, work samples, compensation expectations, nationality/visa/right to work information, and anything else you choose to provide.
- Information Obtained During and/or in connection with an Interview: This includes, but is not limited to, Test Results (if applicable).
- Responses to surveys: data collected via the voluntary submission of survey answers.
- Work history references from current and prior employers and any personal references you’d want to provide.
- Qualifications and educational background.
- Information about the individual’s identity and immigration status includes a passport number/copy, government identifying numbers (such as a social security number), and nationality/visa/right to work permit information.
What Do We Do With Your Personal Information?
We will utilize the data you provide for the following reasons in its application and hiring process:
- Data showcasing your experience, education, and hobbies to the open positions we have.
- If you are given a position, we will verify your application materials, contact your references, and complete background checks (if necessary).
- Keeping you updated on the status of your application(s) and/or the recruiting process, as well as (where applicable) alerting you of other possible career possibilities at [Company Name].
- Making reports and submitting them as needed to comply with local rules and regulations.
- Increasing diversity in our hiring procedures and other areas.
- Adhering to any legally binding demands made by a governing body; and/or
- We may use your information about your participation in other groups to further our diversity and inclusion goals and fulfill our commitment to equal employment opportunities. This may include linking membership to personal and/or demographic data.
You have a variety of fundamental rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. In summary, they include the following:
- Access to your data and some other supplemental information that is previously addressed in this Privacy Notice
- Request Us to rectify any errors in your information that We have on file
- In some circumstances, you may be required to erase personal data about yourself.
- Obtain the personal data about you that you have supplied to Us in a structured, generally used, and machine-readable manner, as well as the right to transfer such data to a third party in certain circumstances.
- You have the right to object at any time to the use of your data for direct marketing purposes.
- Object to automated judgments with legal consequences or a comparably substantial impact on you.
- In some other cases, you may object to our ongoing processing of your data or limit our processing of your data.
- Demand restitution for any damages caused by our violation of any data protection legislation.
As previously said, Bizreport employs the services of third-party companies to process application data on our behalf. The vendor’s privacy rules apply to your usage of their services or websites. Read each third-party service provider’s privacy policies to learn more about how the application or service will treat your data.
Solving Issues/Questions/Contact information
If you have any questions or concerns about the information, we have gathered from you, or if you would like to request that we delete or correct it, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us using the channels provided in this policy. Please contact [company email address]
We reserve the right to modify this policy at any moment. Any modifications to this policy will be posted on this page. The effective date of each version of this policy is shown at the top of the page.