The dawn of the internet has transformed how the world does its business. These days you cannot survive without a small business website, in fact, this is the best way possible to build a strong online presence.
However, building an online store for small businesses requires a lot of technical expertise and money. Not many small businesses can afford this. The good news is that you don’t have to break the bank to build an online store or a small business website.
With a site builder, you can easily do this in no time. In this post, we are going to give you a list of some of the best website builders in the market including the GoDaddy website builder and others.
Best Website Builder for Your Business in 2022
- Zyro: Best website builder overall
- Wix: Best for beginners
- GoDaddy: Best for Comprehensive packages
- Squarespace: Best for sleek templates
- Hostgator: Best for web design and hosting
- Shopify: Best for an online store
- Web.com: Best for advanced sites
- Weebly: Best for small sites
- Duda: Best for advanced builder tools
- Webhosting: Best for Hosting
Features Of The Best Website Builder for Your Business – Zyro
Zyro is one of the leading DIY website builders that will allow you to get your own website in less than a few minutes. The platform comes with an easy-to-use interface and a series of AI-powered tools that will allow you to build any website, including online stores.
Zyro also offers reliable uptime and unlimited storage and bandwidth for all its hosting plans. You will also get additional tools to help you build your online brand. This includes logo design tools and even free SSL certificates. A free domain, web hosting, and SEO tools are offered as part of the website builder for a small business package.
The only downside with Zyro is that it doesn’t have a free plan or package. But for small business owners who want to build a custom website with a custom domain, you won’t find a better website builder than Zyro.
- Amazing AI-powered tools
- Logo Maker and SSL Certificates
- Unlimited Bandwith and storage in all plans
- Easy to use intuitive interface
- Short-term plans that are not available in most website builders
- A wide range of ecommerce tools
- Affordable small business website builders
- Has an incredible reputation
- Free plan and comprehensive packages
- Simple to use drag and drop editor
- Ecommerce friendly website
- You can important data from other sites
- You get access to monthly databases
- Unlimited bandwidth and excellent uptime
- Advanced web designer tools
- Great for ecommerce features
- Designed to enhance online sales
- Additional SEO and email marketing tools
- Best e-commerce website builder
- Excellent pricing for all packages
- A huge variety of templates to use
- Comprehensive hosting packages all round
- One of the most popular website builders
- Comes with a solid reputation in the market
- Offers site builders design flexibility thanks to huge theme variety.
- Sleek high-quality templates
- Powerful SEO tools
- A wide range of packages to choose from
- Experience and track record as a website builder platform
- Designed for both beginner and advanced users
- Great variety of tools in the free version
Top 10 Best Website Builders for Your Business in 2023
Now that we have given you a list of ten of the best web builders out there, it is time to go into the nitty gritty details about them. This section will give you all the info you need on how to use these platforms to create small business websites that tick.
When choosing a builder software for an eCommerce platform or just completely custom websites, the most important thing is the ease of use, marketing and SEO tools, and low transaction fees. Zyro ticks the box in all these aspects.
From the reviews online, the drag-and-drop easy-to-use interface on Zyro gives users complete control of their business site. The additional business tools on offer including artificial design intelligence will make your experience with Zyro a great one.
The Wix brand has a very solid reputation when it comes to website builders. The platform is also very easy to use and comes with an array of tools that will make it easier for you to rank in search results.
Wix will not only help you build a website that’s visible on search engines, but it will also give you additional tools to customize and brand it. The platform has earned a great reputation and continues to rank as one of the easiest places to get a site build.
GoDaddy is one of the most versatile website builders. Whether you want to build an online store or just a blog, the platform has the eCommerce plans and tools needed. You will also get affordable pricing, reliability, and excellent bandwidth.
The GoDaddy website builder software is highly rated. The reviews we saw suggest that the platform is quite reliable and comes with so many exciting tools to build and launch the site. There is also reliable customer support and 24/7 uptime.
Although Squarespace falls a bit short in terms of support, it still offers some incredible business website builder tools that make it worth a shot. Be sure to check some of its sleek and well-designed templates as well.
Ideally, most people will prefer a small business website builder that offers the SEO and analytics tools to get to the next level. Although this one falls a bit shot here, you still get additional features including ease of use and great pricing.
If you are looking for the best website builders in the market with a very decent reputation, HostGator is the right choice. Although you will pay extra for the service, at the end of the day it will feel worth it.
HostGator has over the years strived to give customers value for money. The platform also shows amazing versatility and continues to rank as one of the most advanced hosting and small business website builder.
Shopify is one of the major small business website builders for eCommerce. There are so many tools there including payment integration and email marketing as well. You also get a very easy-to-use interface.
Most website builders tend to be versatile. But Shopify has largely focused on eCommerce and it seems the platform has done quite well. The only challenges are the high transaction fees and lack of enough customization options.
The key selling point for this platform is the brand. This is a website builder that has been doing this for years. You also get a great variety of themes and such an easy-to-use drag-and-drop editor.
Web.com is designed for folks who are looking for an advanced web builder for the price. You will get value for money here and an easy path to own a website today.
If you are looking for a web builder service that also comes with integrated web hosting and a custom domain for small businesses, then you can choose Weebly. It will not fail you here.
Weebly has done well to create an easy-to-use service with versatile tools that anyone can use. It also has a very decent reputation as a website builder for average small businesses.
Duda is a great option for building high-quality websites. Thanks to its drag-and-drop editor, anyone can create a site here in just a few minutes. You also get so many customization options to make that website truly your own.
The only challenge with Duda is the high pricing. There is also no free package. This can be a major setback for folks looking for the best website builders for small businesses.
The reputation that this platform has built-in web hosting is quite impressive. Customers will also get advanced builder tools that allow you to customize your site to your own liking. The pricing is also not that bad.
Most reviews rate Webhosting quite highly for its exceptional builder services. Whether you are looking for a basic website or something advanced, the platform has everything you need.
Why Should You Need a Website Builder?
Using a website builder offers an array of incredible benefits. First, it means that you will spend very little compared to someone who hires a web designer to create the site from the start. There is also the fact that these builders are so easy to use.
You do not need to be a seasoned web designer to get this job done. Anyone can in fact do it. Finally, web builder services are all in one package. You also get a custom domain name, SEO and web development, and even payment processing integration for eCommerce websites.
How To Pick A Suitable Website Builder?
It all depends on your needs and the nature of the website you plan to build. However, the key is to make sure you pick something easy to use. It shouldn’t take you more than a day to get the website up and running.
Make sure the packages you have include integrated services as well as web hosting. Finally, always go for a service that offers the highest value for money.
Getting your business online can often feel like a hard task. But it’s really not. Once you get a new website up and running, the rest will follow. The good news is that modern-day web builder tools will make this a walk in the park.
You will not just get the chance to create a new site. You also manage to secure additional SEO and analytics to ensure your website grows to the next level. Well, the 10 builder tools above should be perfect to get started.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
ABOUT THE REVIEWER
+ 4 sources
Bizreport Advisor adheres to strict editorial integrity standards avoids using tertiary references. We have strict sourcing guidelines and rely on peer-reviewed studies, academic research. To ensure the accuracy of articles in Bizreport, you can read more about the editorial process here.
- Trustpilot Reviews: Experience the power of customer reviews. Trustpilot.com. Published 2022. Accessed August 10, 2022. https://www.trustpilot.com/
- GoDaddy is rated “Excellent” with 4.7 / 5 on Trustpilot. Trustpilot. Published August 10, 2022. Accessed August 10, 2022. https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.godaddy.com
- Electronic Commerce (ecommerce) Definition. Investopedia. Published 2022. Accessed August 10, 2022. https://www.investopedia.com/terms/e/ecommerce.asp
- Amy Nichol Smith. Best Website Builder (Top 10 2022). Forbes. https://www.forbes.com/advisor/business/software/best-website-builders/. Published July 24, 2022. Accessed August 10, 2022.