News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New platform to focus on business related media
There's a place for business professionals to reach their target ad bases; from International Business Times, the IBT Media platform hosts content resources including Bizu.TV and other vertical websites.
"As we continue to see the need for comprehensive coverage across broader topics around the world, IBT Media and our new platforms will build on the success of International Business Times," said Etienne Uzac, CEO and co-Founder of IBT Media. "Our latest ventures reflect the evolution of our company into a multi-product global media group that will help us better leverage our existing intellectual property, while positioning us for rapid growth in the years ahead."
The Bizu.tv platform, for example, will focus on finance, investments and marketing topics relevant to C-level business pros; those resources will also include targeted content in verticals including Automotive, Fashion and Technology topics.
"We've seen video consumption grow tremendously in the IDG TechNetwork over the past two years. IDG's library of quality content has undoubtedly been a major driver in creating that user interest. We are extremely excited to expand our relationship with IBT Media by making our content accessible through Bizu.tv, and helping create an engaging and reliable source of information for viewers," said Sean Buckley, group director, Business Development and Strategic Partnerships, IDG TechNetwork.
"As an agency, we look to tell our client's stories and share their brand with an audience that we know our message will resonate with," said Peggy Groppo, Media Account Director, PJA Advertising. "With Bizu.tv we can now reach that business audience and be able to better serve our highly-valued clients."
In addition to new content, the platform will offer incremental revenue streams to content providers using existing video content within the Bizu space.
- Ad Roundup: Mobile video and retargeting solutions
- Forecast: 27% of holiday buys could be 'lost' to abandoned carts
- Multitasking activity during TV viewing has little to do with the show being watched
- 65% of shoppers still rely on visits to physical stores during online shopping journey
- Internet ad revenues hit landmark high in first half of 2014
- Report: Product placements can recoup commercial losses
- Study highlights consumer behavior in tablet purchase journey
- Britain leads Europe's online shopping boom
Featured White Papers
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...