News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New platform to focus on business related media
There's a place for business professionals to reach their target ad bases; from International Business Times, the IBT Media platform hosts content resources including Bizu.TV and other vertical websites.
"As we continue to see the need for comprehensive coverage across broader topics around the world, IBT Media and our new platforms will build on the success of International Business Times," said Etienne Uzac, CEO and co-Founder of IBT Media. "Our latest ventures reflect the evolution of our company into a multi-product global media group that will help us better leverage our existing intellectual property, while positioning us for rapid growth in the years ahead."
The Bizu.tv platform, for example, will focus on finance, investments and marketing topics relevant to C-level business pros; those resources will also include targeted content in verticals including Automotive, Fashion and Technology topics.
"We've seen video consumption grow tremendously in the IDG TechNetwork over the past two years. IDG's library of quality content has undoubtedly been a major driver in creating that user interest. We are extremely excited to expand our relationship with IBT Media by making our content accessible through Bizu.tv, and helping create an engaging and reliable source of information for viewers," said Sean Buckley, group director, Business Development and Strategic Partnerships, IDG TechNetwork.
"As an agency, we look to tell our client's stories and share their brand with an audience that we know our message will resonate with," said Peggy Groppo, Media Account Director, PJA Advertising. "With Bizu.tv we can now reach that business audience and be able to better serve our highly-valued clients."
In addition to new content, the platform will offer incremental revenue streams to content providers using existing video content within the Bizu space.
- Experiences - not amenities - create most social media chatter about hotels
- Younger consumers will share personal data in exchange for more accurate search results
- Forecast: App store spend to increase 33%
- Report shows Southwest winning digital airline wars
- Expert: Why unsubscribes aren't necessarily bad
- Study: Most want loyalty to be mobile
- Expert: Data key to video strategy
- Study: Half of loyalty club members want retail redemption options
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...