News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New platform to focus on business related media
There's a place for business professionals to reach their target ad bases; from International Business Times, the IBT Media platform hosts content resources including Bizu.TV and other vertical websites.
"As we continue to see the need for comprehensive coverage across broader topics around the world, IBT Media and our new platforms will build on the success of International Business Times," said Etienne Uzac, CEO and co-Founder of IBT Media. "Our latest ventures reflect the evolution of our company into a multi-product global media group that will help us better leverage our existing intellectual property, while positioning us for rapid growth in the years ahead."
The Bizu.tv platform, for example, will focus on finance, investments and marketing topics relevant to C-level business pros; those resources will also include targeted content in verticals including Automotive, Fashion and Technology topics.
"We've seen video consumption grow tremendously in the IDG TechNetwork over the past two years. IDG's library of quality content has undoubtedly been a major driver in creating that user interest. We are extremely excited to expand our relationship with IBT Media by making our content accessible through Bizu.tv, and helping create an engaging and reliable source of information for viewers," said Sean Buckley, group director, Business Development and Strategic Partnerships, IDG TechNetwork.
"As an agency, we look to tell our client's stories and share their brand with an audience that we know our message will resonate with," said Peggy Groppo, Media Account Director, PJA Advertising. "With Bizu.tv we can now reach that business audience and be able to better serve our highly-valued clients."
In addition to new content, the platform will offer incremental revenue streams to content providers using existing video content within the Bizu space.
- How predictive tech may simplify engagement
- Survey: Mobiles look to devices before, during, after shopping
- Study: Live TV still trumps time-shifted
- Brands: How to make the most of ad placement
- Avoidance a big reason for blocking calls
- App Annie: App stores' revenue gap closing
- Marin study reveals the effect of integrating search and social campaigns
- Reports: Ad spend up on Bing, consumers still heavy on Google
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...