News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New platform to focus on business related media
There's a place for business professionals to reach their target ad bases; from International Business Times, the IBT Media platform hosts content resources including Bizu.TV and other vertical websites.
"As we continue to see the need for comprehensive coverage across broader topics around the world, IBT Media and our new platforms will build on the success of International Business Times," said Etienne Uzac, CEO and co-Founder of IBT Media. "Our latest ventures reflect the evolution of our company into a multi-product global media group that will help us better leverage our existing intellectual property, while positioning us for rapid growth in the years ahead."
The Bizu.tv platform, for example, will focus on finance, investments and marketing topics relevant to C-level business pros; those resources will also include targeted content in verticals including Automotive, Fashion and Technology topics.
"We've seen video consumption grow tremendously in the IDG TechNetwork over the past two years. IDG's library of quality content has undoubtedly been a major driver in creating that user interest. We are extremely excited to expand our relationship with IBT Media by making our content accessible through Bizu.tv, and helping create an engaging and reliable source of information for viewers," said Sean Buckley, group director, Business Development and Strategic Partnerships, IDG TechNetwork.
"As an agency, we look to tell our client's stories and share their brand with an audience that we know our message will resonate with," said Peggy Groppo, Media Account Director, PJA Advertising. "With Bizu.tv we can now reach that business audience and be able to better serve our highly-valued clients."
In addition to new content, the platform will offer incremental revenue streams to content providers using existing video content within the Bizu space.
- Forge relationships with consumers with gamification marketing techniques
- 50% of teens bored of Facebook as the social network loses its 'cool' factor
- Studies ID social trends for the holiday season
- Experts: Use the Hunger Games strategy to avoid spam folders
- Studies predict strong holiday shopping season
- Unruly IDs the most shared videos of 2014
- Expert: Why marketers should watch augmented reality
- Top 6 tips to set retailers up for the 2014 holidays
Featured White Papers
- 2014 Top Insights for Marketing Executives
Winning consumers over today requires building new capabilities that make brands more agile and provides deeper, more intimate knowledge of...
- 6 Common Marketing Problems and How to Beat Them
Feeling tired, frustrated, and overwhelmed with work chaos? Get the Winning at the Game of Marketing eBook and get control....
- Social & The DMP: Understanding Data-Driven Social Media Marketing
Learn how top marketers improved their Social Media Marketing....