News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New platform to focus on business related media
There's a place for business professionals to reach their target ad bases; from International Business Times, the IBT Media platform hosts content resources including Bizu.TV and other vertical websites.
"As we continue to see the need for comprehensive coverage across broader topics around the world, IBT Media and our new platforms will build on the success of International Business Times," said Etienne Uzac, CEO and co-Founder of IBT Media. "Our latest ventures reflect the evolution of our company into a multi-product global media group that will help us better leverage our existing intellectual property, while positioning us for rapid growth in the years ahead."
The Bizu.tv platform, for example, will focus on finance, investments and marketing topics relevant to C-level business pros; those resources will also include targeted content in verticals including Automotive, Fashion and Technology topics.
"We've seen video consumption grow tremendously in the IDG TechNetwork over the past two years. IDG's library of quality content has undoubtedly been a major driver in creating that user interest. We are extremely excited to expand our relationship with IBT Media by making our content accessible through Bizu.tv, and helping create an engaging and reliable source of information for viewers," said Sean Buckley, group director, Business Development and Strategic Partnerships, IDG TechNetwork.
"As an agency, we look to tell our client's stories and share their brand with an audience that we know our message will resonate with," said Peggy Groppo, Media Account Director, PJA Advertising. "With Bizu.tv we can now reach that business audience and be able to better serve our highly-valued clients."
In addition to new content, the platform will offer incremental revenue streams to content providers using existing video content within the Bizu space.
- Consumers, like many marketers, don't know what native advertising is
- Travel: Paid search spend continues downward trend
- Why developers need to test apps
- Unruly: SocNetters buzz about getting buzzed
- Survey: Friends, not search, pushing mobile video
- Release leaves power of the brand with the brand
- Pinterest improves product engagement with Rich Pins
- ONS data reveals the U.K.'s 7.1 million disconnected
Featured White Papers
- The Promise of Marketing Operations Management
How can marketers keep pace with the ever-expanding volume of campaigns, customized offers, contact channels and product claims? More than...
- 54 Examples of Brilliant Homepage Design
For any given company, the homepage is its virtual front door - and face to the world. If a new...
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...