Sue Krokosz, MBA
She is an expert in all things financial, with several advanced degrees that involve Economics, Finance, Business Law, and Management. Her current path is leading to post-doctoral work in Non-Profit Management with a concentration on funding and fund development sustainability. She is also a technical writer who excels at engaging and educational storytelling. She sets her life goal as helping small businesses to successfully operate and extensively develop their enterprises by providing them the details in business industry with actionable information.
- Masters of Non Profit Management , Non Profit Funding and General Management
- 2019 – 2021
- Capella University
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), Non-Profit/Public/Organizational Management
- 2015 – 2018
- Lewis University
- Advanced Degree/J.D., Business / Business Law
- 1975 – 1978
- Chief Executive Officer – Sustainability By Grace Ltd.
- Jul 2019 – Present · 3 yrs 3 mos
CEO – Institute for Economic Empowerment LLC
Jan 1987 – Present · 35 yrs 9 mos
Managing Broker – Aspen Dreams Real Estate/ Simple Real Estate
- Apr 1988 – Apr 2013 · 25 yrs 1 moIllinois