News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
YouTube offers channel owners Fan Finder ads - for free
YouTube has announced they have launched a new ad creation tool that will allow channel owners to promote their channel to new fans - for free.
If you want to attract new fans to your YouTube channel then now is the time to get onto it. YouTube has launched the new Fan Finder ad creation tool that allows trailers, or ads, to be created and distributed via pre-roll, free of charge.
YouTube will take your advertising trailer and turn it into a TrueView video ad - a format that allows viewers to skip the ad after 5 seconds. For this reason alone, channel owners will need to think carefully about their trailer's content and engagement.
Of course, just using an existing video from your channel will not suffice and, to help produce quality and engaging trailers YouTube has provided some helpful advice.
The most important consideration is length - keep the channel ads short and sweet and ensure you get as much information about your channel across as possible - don't assume they will already have heard of you. Ads must also entertain and provide a strong message with a clear call to action.
And finally - branding matters. Make sure viewers remember both your message and your branding by keeping it in-view as much as possible and reiterating the values and message behind it.
Need inspiration? YouTube has provided a short video containing some of the best channel ads.
- How predictive tech may simplify engagement
- Survey: Mobiles look to devices before, during, after shopping
- Study: Live TV still trumps time-shifted
- Brands: How to make the most of ad placement
- Avoidance a big reason for blocking calls
- App Annie: App stores' revenue gap closing
- Marin study reveals the effect of integrating search and social campaigns
- Reports: Ad spend up on Bing, consumers still heavy on Google
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...