News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
YouTube offers channel owners Fan Finder ads - for free
YouTube has announced they have launched a new ad creation tool that will allow channel owners to promote their channel to new fans - for free.
If you want to attract new fans to your YouTube channel then now is the time to get onto it. YouTube has launched the new Fan Finder ad creation tool that allows trailers, or ads, to be created and distributed via pre-roll, free of charge.
YouTube will take your advertising trailer and turn it into a TrueView video ad - a format that allows viewers to skip the ad after 5 seconds. For this reason alone, channel owners will need to think carefully about their trailer's content and engagement.
Of course, just using an existing video from your channel will not suffice and, to help produce quality and engaging trailers YouTube has provided some helpful advice.
The most important consideration is length - keep the channel ads short and sweet and ensure you get as much information about your channel across as possible - don't assume they will already have heard of you. Ads must also entertain and provide a strong message with a clear call to action.
And finally - branding matters. Make sure viewers remember both your message and your branding by keeping it in-view as much as possible and reiterating the values and message behind it.
Need inspiration? YouTube has provided a short video containing some of the best channel ads.
- Study highlights consumer behavior in tablet purchase journey
- Britain leads Europe's online shopping boom
- YouGov: Mobile commerce confidence grows among consumers
- Study finds the moments ads will most likely garner attention
- Report: SMB owners optimistic about 2014 holidays
- Brands: Why you need to connect social and cross-platform marketing objectives
- 35% of U.S. online shoppers won't browse or buy from Alibaba
- Top 3 tips to create a multi-channel strategy that works
Featured White Papers
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...