News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platforms offer businesses more control
Three releases in the online space may set brands up with more control across screens and in the cloud. Here's how:
First up, from CodeLathe the self-hosted file sharing platform Tonido FileCloud. The platform offers businesses cloud options while also offering complete ownership of the sharing systems.
"Our latest FileCloud release addresses pretty much all the pain points of enterprise file sharing including control, security and branding," said Madhan Kanagavel, CEO of CodeLathe. "Now, enterprises can have a branded, on-premises file sharing and sync solution without sacrificing ownership and security at a fifth of the cost of market alternatives. "
Meanwhile, I.Predictus has launched B.E.S.T. (Buy.Evaluate.Sell.Test), a predictive buying tool that turns big data into actionable insights.
"As experts in data transformation and consumer behavior, we dedicated years to the analysis of online activity," said Monica C. Smith, CEO, I.Predictus. "A brute force to change the industry paradigm, our intensive research endeavor bolstered our understanding of consumer behavior to unparalleled levels. That depth of understanding served as our unwavering guide as we built out and tested data automation, data standardization, and financial modeling to solve the perplexities of siloed systems and successfully attribute the proper revenue to the actual spend to give a clear ROI in near real time."
Finally, BrightEdge has released Share13, a platform allowing online brands to engage across screens. Through the platform brands use analytics to optimize content across mobile, search and social.
"The scale of this release is unprecedented for an R&D company of our size," said Brad Mattick, VP of Marketing and Products at BrightEdge. "We've been able to deliver an entire mobile solution and build out our complete Page reporting Technology because we've invested in a scalable platform that supports continued innovation."
- Research reveals which website image format results in happier visitors
- Location accuracy analysis reveals improvement for mobile ad campaigns
- Research reveals Millennials' attitudes toward brands
- Survey: Online, offline shopping experiences 'merging'
- Message Systems flips email to up engagement
- Marketers beware - research your target market or risk stereotyping
- Google: U.S government user data requests up 250% since 2009
- Survey reveals general reluctance to pay for online content and apps
Featured White Papers
- Why the Smartest Marketers Have External Writing Teams
Do you want to see why marketers are outsourcing their writing? Read this white paper to learn how external writers...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...
- The Social Hunger: Why Your Audience Feasts on Social Integration
For the past few years, marketers have 'woken up' to consumers who have the power to express their views anytime...
- The 8 Critical Metrics for Measuring App User Engagement
Measuring and optimizing for the right engagement metrics is the key to attaining and keeping users. Whether your business model...