News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platforms offer businesses more control
Three releases in the online space may set brands up with more control across screens and in the cloud. Here's how:
First up, from CodeLathe the self-hosted file sharing platform Tonido FileCloud. The platform offers businesses cloud options while also offering complete ownership of the sharing systems.
"Our latest FileCloud release addresses pretty much all the pain points of enterprise file sharing including control, security and branding," said Madhan Kanagavel, CEO of CodeLathe. "Now, enterprises can have a branded, on-premises file sharing and sync solution without sacrificing ownership and security at a fifth of the cost of market alternatives. "
Meanwhile, I.Predictus has launched B.E.S.T. (Buy.Evaluate.Sell.Test), a predictive buying tool that turns big data into actionable insights.
"As experts in data transformation and consumer behavior, we dedicated years to the analysis of online activity," said Monica C. Smith, CEO, I.Predictus. "A brute force to change the industry paradigm, our intensive research endeavor bolstered our understanding of consumer behavior to unparalleled levels. That depth of understanding served as our unwavering guide as we built out and tested data automation, data standardization, and financial modeling to solve the perplexities of siloed systems and successfully attribute the proper revenue to the actual spend to give a clear ROI in near real time."
Finally, BrightEdge has released Share13, a platform allowing online brands to engage across screens. Through the platform brands use analytics to optimize content across mobile, search and social.
"The scale of this release is unprecedented for an R&D company of our size," said Brad Mattick, VP of Marketing and Products at BrightEdge. "We've been able to deliver an entire mobile solution and build out our complete Page reporting Technology because we've invested in a scalable platform that supports continued innovation."
- Multitasking activity during TV viewing has little to do with the show being watched
- 65% of shoppers still rely on visits to physical stores during online shopping journey
- Internet ad revenues hit landmark high in first half of 2014
- Report: Product placements can recoup commercial losses
- Study highlights consumer behavior in tablet purchase journey
- Britain leads Europe's online shopping boom
- YouGov: Mobile commerce confidence grows among consumers
- Study finds the moments ads will most likely garner attention
Featured White Papers
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...