News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platforms offer businesses more control
Three releases in the online space may set brands up with more control across screens and in the cloud. Here's how:
First up, from CodeLathe the self-hosted file sharing platform Tonido FileCloud. The platform offers businesses cloud options while also offering complete ownership of the sharing systems.
"Our latest FileCloud release addresses pretty much all the pain points of enterprise file sharing including control, security and branding," said Madhan Kanagavel, CEO of CodeLathe. "Now, enterprises can have a branded, on-premises file sharing and sync solution without sacrificing ownership and security at a fifth of the cost of market alternatives. "
Meanwhile, I.Predictus has launched B.E.S.T. (Buy.Evaluate.Sell.Test), a predictive buying tool that turns big data into actionable insights.
"As experts in data transformation and consumer behavior, we dedicated years to the analysis of online activity," said Monica C. Smith, CEO, I.Predictus. "A brute force to change the industry paradigm, our intensive research endeavor bolstered our understanding of consumer behavior to unparalleled levels. That depth of understanding served as our unwavering guide as we built out and tested data automation, data standardization, and financial modeling to solve the perplexities of siloed systems and successfully attribute the proper revenue to the actual spend to give a clear ROI in near real time."
Finally, BrightEdge has released Share13, a platform allowing online brands to engage across screens. Through the platform brands use analytics to optimize content across mobile, search and social.
"The scale of this release is unprecedented for an R&D company of our size," said Brad Mattick, VP of Marketing and Products at BrightEdge. "We've been able to deliver an entire mobile solution and build out our complete Page reporting Technology because we've invested in a scalable platform that supports continued innovation."
- In-store pricing versus online: Getting the price right at the right time
- Investment in the online shopping experience paying dividends for retailers
- Survey: Mobile a sore spot for luxury brands
- Study: Switching economy could cost US brands $1 trillion
- Does your business send packages? USPS postal rates change
- Localytics: App engagement up, retention declines
- Knowledge of marketing automation low among senior-level marketers
- Study: Data tools don't stop cross-channel challenges
Featured White Papers
- Worksheet: Are You Ready for Marketing Automation?
Download this worksheet to determine if your company is ready to use marketing automation. Regardless of your score, there's good...
- Benchmark Report: Data Drives Social Media Performance
After analyzing 1.6 M posts on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus, we've concluded that how you distribute your social posts...
- What Your Website and a Great Book Should Have in Common
With real-time personalization, your website can share many of the same characteristics of a best-selling novel - including the ability...