News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platforms offer businesses more control
Three releases in the online space may set brands up with more control across screens and in the cloud. Here's how:
First up, from CodeLathe the self-hosted file sharing platform Tonido FileCloud. The platform offers businesses cloud options while also offering complete ownership of the sharing systems.
"Our latest FileCloud release addresses pretty much all the pain points of enterprise file sharing including control, security and branding," said Madhan Kanagavel, CEO of CodeLathe. "Now, enterprises can have a branded, on-premises file sharing and sync solution without sacrificing ownership and security at a fifth of the cost of market alternatives. "
Meanwhile, I.Predictus has launched B.E.S.T. (Buy.Evaluate.Sell.Test), a predictive buying tool that turns big data into actionable insights.
"As experts in data transformation and consumer behavior, we dedicated years to the analysis of online activity," said Monica C. Smith, CEO, I.Predictus. "A brute force to change the industry paradigm, our intensive research endeavor bolstered our understanding of consumer behavior to unparalleled levels. That depth of understanding served as our unwavering guide as we built out and tested data automation, data standardization, and financial modeling to solve the perplexities of siloed systems and successfully attribute the proper revenue to the actual spend to give a clear ROI in near real time."
Finally, BrightEdge has released Share13, a platform allowing online brands to engage across screens. Through the platform brands use analytics to optimize content across mobile, search and social.
"The scale of this release is unprecedented for an R&D company of our size," said Brad Mattick, VP of Marketing and Products at BrightEdge. "We've been able to deliver an entire mobile solution and build out our complete Page reporting Technology because we've invested in a scalable platform that supports continued innovation."
- How predictive tech may simplify engagement
- Survey: Mobiles look to devices before, during, after shopping
- Study: Live TV still trumps time-shifted
- Brands: How to make the most of ad placement
- Avoidance a big reason for blocking calls
- App Annie: App stores' revenue gap closing
- Marin study reveals the effect of integrating search and social campaigns
- Reports: Ad spend up on Bing, consumers still heavy on Google
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...