News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Mommy bloggers most influential Father's Day Tweeters
Mommy bloggers are the most influential Father's Day Tweeters, according to PeopleBrowsr's recent research into the conversations on Twitter in the run up to the day.
Curious to see who was talking about Father's Day on Twitter, and wheat they were saying, social data analysts PeopleBrowsr decided to interrogate their data.
Although no specific time period is mentioned regarding data collection, their filtering for "Father's Day" on Twitter found over 137,000 mentions of Father's Day on Twitter with over 85,000 individuals mentioning the day.
Of course, not all Twitter members would have been focused on the event. For example, here in New Zealand Father's Day isn't until September.
By analyzing the Twitter bios of those discussing Father's Day PeopleBrowsr found a wide variety of demographics involved in the conversation including students, designers, artists, and writers.
However, one particular segment stuck out - moms. In fact, mommy bloggers made up 3 of the 5 most influential Twitter profiles for Father's Day. Dubbed "champions", these are the people you want Tweeting about your brand in the lead up to the day. Not only do they talk about Father's Day but they have the highest number of Followers that do.
- Consumers, like many marketers, don't know what native advertising is
- Travel: Paid search spend continues downward trend
- Why developers need to test apps
- Unruly: SocNetters buzz about getting buzzed
- Survey: Friends, not search, pushing mobile video
- Release leaves power of the brand with the brand
- Pinterest improves product engagement with Rich Pins
- ONS data reveals the U.K.'s 7.1 million disconnected
Featured White Papers
- The Promise of Marketing Operations Management
How can marketers keep pace with the ever-expanding volume of campaigns, customized offers, contact channels and product claims? More than...
- 54 Examples of Brilliant Homepage Design
For any given company, the homepage is its virtual front door - and face to the world. If a new...
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...