Best LLC Formation Services In Wyoming (WY) 2023: Reviewed & Ranked
All products recommended by Bizreport are selected by our editorial team, independent of our parent company. Some of our stories include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Northwest Registered Agent
Best Suite of Services
If you have a Wyoming business that you’d like to turn into a limited liability company, then finding the best Wyoming LLC service is essential. They’ll help you fill out your articles of organization, complete your operating agreement, and ensure that you turn your business entity into a bonafide LLC as soon as possible.
Many LLC formation companies also offer additional services like registered agents, help with formation documents, and other kinds of support for Wyoming businesses. If you’re not sure where to begin with the LLC formation process, we’ve got you covered.
Keep reading to learn which Wyoming LLC formation and online service company is best for small businesses in your niche.
Best LLC Services in Wyoming 2023
- Zenbusiness: Best Overall
- Northwest Registered Agent: Most Affordable
- IncFile: Best Suite of Services
- Tailor Brands: Best Online Resources
- Rocket Lawyer: Best Ongoing Legal Services
Read more: Best Wyoming Registered Agents In 2023
Top 5 Wyoming LLC Formation Services June 2023
ZenBusiness is the only company to offer free help with creating an LLC in Wyoming. They also offer some of the best LLC service options on the market.
- Starts at $0 plus state fees
- Premium registered agent and compliances services
- Affordable EIN and expedited filing options
- Missing a national reputation
ZenBusiness can help you launch an LLC in Wyoming at no cost. They’ll guide you through the process of filling out your articles of organization and operating agreement and can even set you up with some of the best registered agent service out there.
In addition, ZenBusiness will supply all the formation necessities with its $0 plus state fees and make sure you have everything you need to start your business. You can also receive reliable customer support after normal business hours.
Northwest Registered Agent
Northwest stands out as the top LLC formation service overall thanks to high-quality, affordable assistance from experts on the LLC formation process.
- Affordable Wyoming LLC formation service
- Reliable customer service
- Has a free registered agent service option
- Missing some premium registered agent service options
Northwest offers a wide variety of incorporation services and assistance with business documents. Whether you want Wyoming registered agent services, help with business insurance, or need to find the best LLC service for your kind of business, Northwest has you covered.
The only real downside to choosing online LLC services from this company is that other LLC services in the business world may have more premium services available to small business owners.
IncFile makes it very easy to choose a business name and start an LLC with a physical address in Wyoming.
- Easy-to-use LLC formation services
- Offers many helpful online resources
- Can be your registered agent service as well
- Inconsistent customer service team
With a streamlined online account system and no-nonsense state fees, IncFile is one of the easiest companies to start an LLC with. They’ll guide you through every aspect of filling out articles of organization and an operating agreement so that you don’t have to figure these out entirely on your own.
The one main downside to partnering with this business to form a limited liability company is that its customer service team can be hit or miss.
Tailor Brands can provide lots of help with marketing, including website creation and logo generation services, in addition to helping you form an LLC.
- Can help with your business website and logo
- Offers ongoing marketing and branding support
- Can be your Wyoming registered agent service
- Business formation service costs more than other registered agent services
With Tailor Brands; you can get help with everything you need to not just fill out an LLC operating agreement, but also market yourself as an individual or business entity. The company offers many marketing and branding services in addition to some of the best Wyoming LLC services out there.
The main downside to using this best Wyoming registered agent for your registered office address is that you they tend to cost a bit more than other Wyoming LLC formation services.
Rocket Lawyer offers a wide variety of ongoing business and legal services to help companies like yours thrive long-term.
- Provides ongoing help with legal documents
- Can act as your business address for compliance purposes
- Uses subscription-based payment models
- Credit card required for free registered agent services
With Rocket Lawyer, you can get everything from free mail forwarding and help with business licenses to assistance with corporate guides and setting up an employer identification number or business bank account. This company truly does it all.
With a single online account, you can accept service at a physical street address to meet your compliance obligations and so much more. That’s why many businesses in Wyoming keep coming back to Rocket Lawyer again and again.
What Is an LLC Service in Wyoming?
A Wyoming LLC service is a company that helps small businesses become licensed limited liability companies. These services will help you with every aspect of becoming an LLC in Wyoming, and may offer other kinds of support, such as help with personal assets or creating an annual report for compliance.
How Much Does LLC Service in Wyoming Cost?
It typically costs between $50 and $199 to start an LLC in Wyoming. But this can vary based on factors like the company you choose, whether state fees are included in your plan, and if you’re also looking for help with setting up a bank account or personal asset protection.
How To Start An LLC In Wyoming
Starting an LLC in Wyoming is easiest when you go through one of the companies on our list. They’ll walk you through everything, from paying state fees and filling out the right forms, to becoming your own registered agent to save money. You’ll get all of the support that you need to become an LLC faster.
Northwest is our top pick overall thanks to its excellent combination of quality and affordability. Most businesses will be happy with Northwest for those reasons alone, without even considering the added services and resources they provide.
That being said, all of the options on our list can be good fits for your company. For example, you might prefer ZenBusiness if you want free LLC formation support and after-hours customer service, or TailorBrands if you’re also looking for help with creating a website and branding.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, you can go through this process entirely on your own, but it may take up more time and energy than you’d like to get it done.
This kind of business entity helps to protect your personal finances in the event that your company struggles financially.
Typically between $50 and $199, but it can vary based on the plan and provider you choose.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
ABOUT THE REVIEWER
+ 7 sources
Bizreport Advisor adheres to strict editorial integrity standards avoids using tertiary references. We have strict sourcing guidelines and rely on peer-reviewed studies, academic research. To ensure the accuracy of articles in Bizreport, you can read more about the editorial process here.
- Rocket NXT. wyoleg.gov. Accessed December 19, 2022. https://wyoleg.gov/NXT/gateway.dll?f=templates&fn=default.htm&f=templates&fn=default.htm
- Wyoming Secretary of State. Wyo.gov. Published 2022. Accessed December 19, 2022. https://sos.wyo.gov/business/commercialregagent.aspx
- Wyoming Secretary of State. Wyo.gov. Published 2022. Accessed December 19, 2022. https://sos.wyo.gov/business/crahome.aspx
- Wyoming Registered Agent | For LLCs or Corporations. Northwest Registered Agent. Accessed December 19, 2022. https://www.northwestregisteredagent.com/registered-agent/wyoming
- Get a Wyoming Registered Agent Today. ZenBusiness Inc. Accessed December 19, 2022. https://www.zenbusiness.com/wyoming-registered-agent/
- CHAPTER 28 -REGISTERED OFFICES and AGENTS. Accessed December 19, 2022. https://sos.wyo.gov/Forms/WyoBiz/Registered_Offices_and_Agents_Act_Chapter_28.pdf
- Wyoming Secretary of State. wyobiz.wyo.gov. Accessed December 19, 2022. https://wyobiz.wyo.gov/Business/AnnualReport.aspx