Northwest Registered Agent
Best Additional Services
Hiring an LLC service makes it easy to start a limited liability company in Kentucky. These businesses will help you fill out your LLC operating agreement, register your employer identification number, and can even set you up with professional registered agent service and a physical address for compliance paperwork.
But finding the best Kentucky LLC formation company can be tough. That’s why we’ve put together this article.
5 Best LLC Formation Services In Kentucky (KY) 2023
- Northwest Registered Agent: Best Overall
- Zenbusiness: Most Affordable
- Tailor Brands: Best Additional Services
- Rocket Lawyer: Best Ongoing Business Support
- Incfile: Easiest to Start Using
What Is an LLC Service in Kentucky?
An LLC formation company is a professional service that helps small businesses turn into limited liability companies. If you want to start a Kentucky limited liability company, you can use one to receive guidance while filling out important business documents and LLC formation paperwork like articles of organization and your operating agreement.
Different LLC formation services can help with other kinds of tasks in the business world as well. For example, you could use one of the best LLC formation service options on our list to get assistance with setting up a business bank account, paying business taxes, creating an annual report for compliance, and getting someone to accept the service of process during normal business hours.
Northwest Registered Agent
- Affordable Kentucky LLC formation service
- Excellent customer service
- Helpful online resources
- Free business formation service option
- Registered agent services available
- After-hours customer support
- Can help you start a business website
- Offers an AI-powered logo generator
- Provides ongoing marketing and branding support
- Ongoing business and legal advice
- Subscription-based pricing available
- Highly-rated Kentucky registered agent service
Top 5 LLC Formation Services In Kentucky (KY) January 2023
Northwest Registered Agent
Northwest is our best Kentucky LLC service overall, thanks to how easy it makes it to fill out your operating agreement and get it filed with the Kentucky Secretary of State. This company also offers Kentucky registered agent services and can even act as your business address for compliance purposes if you need it.
The bottom line is that your Kentucky business should be able to benefit from Kentucky LLC formation services at Northwest regardless of its goals or preferences.
If you’re looking for the most affordable registered agent services and LLC services possible, ZenBusiness could be right for your business entity. The company has free options for both kinds of support and makes it easy to file articles of organization through your online account.
Kentucky businesses that need ongoing tax and accounting support can also get that type of assistance from ZenBusiness. It’s another reason why this is one of the best Kentucky LLC formation services available.
Tailor Brands is a good LLC and registered agent option if you also need help with setting up a website, creating a logo, or marketing your business. The company has a wide variety of premium registered agent service plans options in addition to standard LLC support.
The biggest downside to getting formation documents and Kentucky registered agents from this company is that they tend to cost a bit more than what you’d pay with other providers.
Rocket Lawyer may be the right registered agent’s address for your company if you want ongoing assistance with things like filing annual reports, figuring out state fees, and setting up a physical street address for compliance purposes.
The company can also help with legal documents, business licenses, and even business insurance. It’s a highly-rated registered agent in Kentucky and LLC formation option for its versatility.
IncFile may be the right registered agent and LLC partner for your business if you place a premium on ease of use. The company will help you set up your LLC, become your own registered agent, or get started with their annual report and registered agent services in no time.
The only real downside to IncFile is that the company’s customer service has received mixed reviews online.
How Much Does LLC Service in Kentucky Cost?
It typically costs between $50 and $199 to start an LLC in Kentucky. But that figure may not include state fees depending on the company you choose.
How To Start An LLC In Kentucky?
The easiest way to start an LLC in Kentucky is to hire a business formation service to help you out. They’ll guide you through each step of the process and provide substantial support during regular business hours.
The net result is you’ll get your LLC up and running faster without having to spend as much time and energy managing the process on your own.
Northwest is our top selection overall thanks to its highly-rated LLC and registered agent services along with a helpful customer support staff. But ZenBusiness may be a better fit if you want a free LLC formation option or Tailor Brands could make more sense if you need help with website and logo creation.
The bottom line is that all of the options on our list can be a good fit for different types of businesses. The best fit for yours will depend on your company’s goals and preferences.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
It typically costs between $50 and $199 to start a Kentucky LLC, which doesn’t always include state fees or your filing fee.
This kind of business entity protects your personal assets in the event that your business struggles financially in the future.
Yes, you don’t have to use Kentucky LLC services to create a valid LLC with the Kentucky Secretary of State. But doing so can save you a lot of time and effort.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
ABOUT THE REVIEWER
+ 6 sources
Bizreport Advisor adheres to strict editorial integrity standards avoids using tertiary references. We have strict sourcing guidelines and rely on peer-reviewed studies, academic research. To ensure the accuracy of articles in Bizreport, you can read more about the editorial process here.
- Business Filings Information – Secretary of State. www.sos.ky.gov. Accessed December 13, 2022. https://www.sos.ky.gov/bus/business-filings/Pages/default.aspx
- Annual Reports – Secretary of State. www.sos.ky.gov. Accessed December 13, 2022. https://www.sos.ky.gov/bus/business-filings/Pages/Annual-Reports.aspx
- Registered office and registered agent required. Kentucky General Assembly. Accessed December 13, 2022. https://apps.legislature.ky.gov/law/statutes/statute.aspx?id=36549
- Home – Secretary of State. www.sos.ky.gov. Accessed December 13, 2022. https://www.sos.ky.gov/
- Kentucky Registered Agent | For LLCs & Corporations. Northwest Registered Agent. Accessed December 13, 2022. https://www.northwestregisteredagent.com/registered-agent/kentucky
- Get a Kentucky Registered Agent Today. ZenBusiness Inc. Accessed December 13, 2022. https://www.zenbusiness.com/kentucky-registered-agent/