Northwest Registered Agent
Best Additional Services
Idaho LLC formation services make it easier to create an Idaho LLC. They guide you through the entire process of filling out an LLC operating agreement, submitting a certificate of organization, and even setting up a registered agent service.
The net result is that you get your Idaho LLC up and running faster when you choose the right LLC formation service for your Idaho business. But it can be hard to figure out the best LLC service for your specific goals.
That’s why we’ve created this guide. It covers the top business formation services in Idaho to help you find out which Idaho LLC formation service you should be using. So, without further delay, let’s get started.
Best LLC Formation Services In Idaho (ID) 2023
- Northwest Registered Agent: Best Overall
- Zenbusiness: Most Affordable
- Tailor Brands: Best Additional Services
- Rocket Lawyer: Best for Ongoing Legal and Business Support
- IncFile: Easiest to Use
What Is an LLC Service in Idaho?
An Idaho LLC formation service is a company that guides you through the process of setting up an LLC in Idaho. They’ll work with you on your operating agreement, applying for business licenses, setting up a business bank account, and filing a certificate of organization.
Many also offer registered agent services with their Idaho LLC services. You may even be able to get free registered agent service for a year if you choose the right plan. The bottom line is that if you want to start a limited liability company in Idaho, using professional Idaho LLC services is typically the easiest way to do so.
Read more: Top 10 Best Idaho Registered Agent In 2023
Northwest Registered Agent
- Affordable LLC formation services
- Easy to use
- Reliable customer support
- Free business formation service option
- After-hours customer support is available
- Ongoing assistance with accounting and taxes
- Can help your business entity start a website
- Offers several basic LLC formation package options
- Can help with logo generation and marketing
- Offers ongoing legal services and business support
- Subscription-based payment
- Highly rated LLC formation service
- Easy to use
- Good customer service
- Offers helpful online resources for small businesses
Top 5 LLC Formation Services In Idaho (ID) January 2023
Northwest Registered Agent
Many LLC services are either affordable or offer great service, but Northwest does both. You can use this professional service business to set up your Idaho LLC operating agreement and rely on them for years to come with helpful online service options.
That being said, this may not be the best Idaho LLC for you if your idea of the best business formation service is a company that offers the highest-end premium services. That’s not really the operating agreement template that this registered agent service uses.
ZenBusiness may be the best Idaho LLC service for your company if you run professional service businesses that commonly do work after normal business hours. The company has excellent after-hours support. It also can act as your physical address, help out with personal asset protection, and even set up your employer identification number for you.
The bottom line is that this online business formation service is the best Idaho LLC formation company for many people who run a sole proprietorship and need help accepting service of process and filing annual reports for sales tax, business taxes, and personal assets.
Tailor Brands may be right for your company your idea of the best LLC formation service or best Idaho LLC services involves also getting help with marketing and website creation. This LLC in Idaho provider can help your limited liability company with a wide variety of marketing tasks in addition to filing a certificate of organization and setting up a business insurance plan.
The main downside to choosing online LLC services from this best Idaho LLC formation company is that its prices are higher than the competition.
Rocket Lawyer may be the best fit for your goals if you’re also looking for ongoing assistance with legal and business issues. This company can offer guidance related to getting a general business license and applying for professional licenses. They can also help with a general business liability policy, unemployment insurance tax, calculating state fees, and more.
Whether you need to set up a new business bank account, choose a business name, or set up a new business address on your operating agreement template, Rocket Lawyer can help you do it with innovative subscription-based services.
When you choose IncFile, you’ll get all the help you need to complete your certificate of organization and become an LLC. They can also help you figure out your filing fee, pay taxes, and become your own registered agent with helpful online resources.
The major downside to choosing this company is that it doesn’t offer as many premium services as you might get elsewhere. But that may or may not be a dealbreaker for you.
How Much Does LLC Service in Idaho Cost?
You’ll typically end up paying between $50 and $199 to start an LLC in Idaho, but this figure doesn’t always include state fees.
How To Start An LLC In Idaho?
The easiest way to start an LLC in this state is to go through one of the companies on our list. They’ll help you fill out all of your paperwork, submit your filing fee, and track the process of your application on your behalf so that you don’t have to worry about it on your own.
All of the options on our list can be good fits for different kinds of businesses. Northwest is our favorite Idaho LLC company overall, but ZenBusiness offers a free LLC creation option and Tailor Brands can help with website creation. It really comes down to your unique business needs.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
State fees aren’t always included, but the practice varies from provider to provider.
Doing so can help you protect your personal assets and limit your financial liability.
Yes, you can complete this process on your own, but it may take a lot of your time and energy to do so.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
ABOUT THE REVIEWER
+ 6 sources
Bizreport Advisor adheres to strict editorial integrity standards avoids using tertiary references. We have strict sourcing guidelines and rely on peer-reviewed studies, academic research. To ensure the accuracy of articles in Bizreport, you can read more about the editorial process here.
- Registered Agent Information – Idaho Secretary of State. IDAHO Secretary of State’s Office. Accessed December 12, 2022. https://sos.idaho.gov/business-services-resources/registered-agent-information/
- Annual Report Help – Idaho Secretary of State. IDAHO Secretary of State’s Office. Accessed December 12, 2022. https://sos.idaho.gov/annual-report-help/
- Register a Business» Business.Idaho.gov. Business.Idaho.gov. Accessed December 12, 2022. https://business.idaho.gov/register-a-business/
- Idaho Registered Agent | For LLCs & Corporations. Northwest Registered Agent. Accessed December 12, 2022. https://www.northwestregisteredagent.com/registered-agent/idaho
- Get an Idaho Registered Agent Today. ZenBusiness Inc. Accessed December 12, 2022. https://www.zenbusiness.com/idaho-registered-agent/
- Idaho Registered Agents for LLCs. www.incfile.com. Accessed December 12, 2022. https://www.incfile.com/idaho-llc/registered-agents-idaho-llc