RSS feed Get our RSS feed

News by Topic

BizReport : April 30, 2007 Archive

April 30, 2007 Archive

Research archives | April 30, 2007

Online travel consumers prefer user-generated content

Consumers want travel brands to embrace consumer generated reviews, and in response travel innovators are transforming their web presence into social platforms. >>

Advertising archives | April 30, 2007

Click Quality Council releases click quality principles

The Click Quality Council has put forward eight principles it feels are key to producing quality clicks. >>

Advertising archives | April 30, 2007

Yahoo buys RightMedia outright for $680 million

Yahoo already has a 20 percent stake in RightMedia, the online advertising exchange. Now they are set to acquire the remaining 80 percent in a move that will expand their advertising network reach. >>

Advertising archives | April 30, 2007

Joost signs up major advertisers ready for launch

Joost, the soon-to-be-launched internet television service, has signed up major advertisers including Nestlé, IBM, Electronic Arts and Intel. >>

Trends & Ideas archives | April 30, 2007

Google, Intel create marketing toolkit

Tech giants Intel and Google have teamed up to create a virtual marketing storefront. The new platform is said to be aimed at helping small businesses get a better foothold in the online world. >>

Research archives | April 30, 2007

37% would buy a brand seen in the virtual world

The virtual world has never been so open to advertisers. The question is, should marketers jump on the virtual world bandwagon while the world is still being built? >>

Search Marketing | April 30, 2007

Get in front of local search results for a price

Advertisers wanting to get the most bang for their paid search buck might want to check out a new placement program from The new placement platform guarantees ad placement above the placement of organic search results. >>