News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Did you know that the majority of Third-Party Logistics providers (3PLs) today cite reducing operating expenses as the dominant pressure facing their warehouse operations? In this brief, Aberdeen focuses on insights from 51 3PLs whose offerings include warehousing services and explores how they are coping with current economic conditions, what capabilities they have and which technologies they rely on to ensure efficient warehouse operations and provide value to their clients. This brief covers:
- What makes the best-in-class 3PLs leaders in their respective fields and what capabilities they use to achieve superior results.
- Case Study examples in the Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
- How other enterprises and 3PLs are upgrading and enhancing their internal processes and capabilities and to add value to their client companies.
- Outlook and goals best-in-class companies have charted for 2010 and beyond—both to improve their service/cost offering and to examine the pros and cons of outsourcing some or all of their warehousing operations.
- Consumers, like many marketers, don't know what native advertising is
- Travel: Paid search spend continues downward trend
- Why developers need to test apps
- Unruly: SocNetters buzz about getting buzzed
- Survey: Friends, not search, pushing mobile video
- Release leaves power of the brand with the brand
- Pinterest improves product engagement with Rich Pins
- ONS data reveals the U.K.'s 7.1 million disconnected
Featured White Papers
- The Promise of Marketing Operations Management
How can marketers keep pace with the ever-expanding volume of campaigns, customized offers, contact channels and product claims? More than...
- 54 Examples of Brilliant Homepage Design
For any given company, the homepage is its virtual front door - and face to the world. If a new...
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...