News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
You've spent a great deal of time, effort and money putting together your sales-lead generation programs. How you handle those sales leads once you get them makes the difference between happy salespeople and new customers or unhappy salespeople and lost sales.
This checklist by B2B sales and marketing expert Mac McIntosh is designed to help B2B sales and marketing professionals determine if their company is doing all it can and should be doing to turn leads into sales.
NetLine Corporation, a premier online lead generation services provider for B2B marketers is offering this Checklist in partnership with Mac McIntosh.
- Reports show personalization impacts brand advertising
- Why brands should mine holiday data for new year performance
- Study: Mobiles don't want to be interrupted
- Olfactory device for mobile phones not to be sniffed at
- Report reveals impact of slow load times on brand perception
- Print catalogs continue to drive sales in Australia
- Study: Shoppers more focused on the end-game
- Adchemy release pulls keywords from branded content