News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
You've spent a great deal of time, effort and money putting together your sales-lead generation programs. How you handle those sales leads once you get them makes the difference between happy salespeople and new customers or unhappy salespeople and lost sales.
This checklist by B2B sales and marketing expert Mac McIntosh is designed to help B2B sales and marketing professionals determine if their company is doing all it can and should be doing to turn leads into sales.
NetLine Corporation, a premier online lead generation services provider for B2B marketers is offering this Checklist in partnership with Mac McIntosh.
- Ads on YouTube grow but TV ads considered more effective
- Online preferred shopping environment of affluent consumers
- Top 3 tips to improve webrooming abilities
- BlueKai rolls out 3rd party data options
- Reports: Social, Cloud offering assist to small businesses
- App Store hits 50 billion milestone, Google Play not far behind
- IBM: Mother's Day shopping goes mobile
- Service industry occupations not safe from technology