News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
The course demonstrates how to create and organize content; add menus, sidebars, and other features; change the look with templates; install plug-ins and extensions; assign specific users to create and edit content; and much more. Jen also shows how to evaluate the quality of third-party extensions and templates and how to download and install them, and emphasizes the importance of backups for your Joomla! site, with details on creating and storing those backups.
- Understanding Joomla's release cycle and its versions
- A quick tour of the Joomla! Interface
- Creating content in Joomla!
- Creating categories for a site
- Creating individual article
- Understanding and configuring menus
- Dividing and formatting long articles using page breaks and the Pagebreak plug-in
- Working with global article options, specific article options and menu options: Which wins when?
- Creating a random image module
After taking advantage of the free video training, you can access all of Lynda.com's video tutorials by becoming a member of the Online Training Library®. Membership plans start at $25 per month, and require no long-term commitment.
- Twitter ups ad relevancy with Tailored Audiences
- Research reveals poor uptake and awareness of NFC payments
- Facebook far and away most frequently used mobile app
- The best practices for mobile brands in 2014
- Forecast: Big data to push SMBs into 2014
- Report: TV ads pushing engagement, intent
- Report: Online wide open for CPG brands
- Webrooming, Showrooming pushing shopper engagement