News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
The course demonstrates how to create and organize content; add menus, sidebars, and other features; change the look with templates; install plug-ins and extensions; assign specific users to create and edit content; and much more. Jen also shows how to evaluate the quality of third-party extensions and templates and how to download and install them, and emphasizes the importance of backups for your Joomla! site, with details on creating and storing those backups.
- Understanding Joomla's release cycle and its versions
- A quick tour of the Joomla! Interface
- Creating content in Joomla!
- Creating categories for a site
- Creating individual article
- Understanding and configuring menus
- Dividing and formatting long articles using page breaks and the Pagebreak plug-in
- Working with global article options, specific article options and menu options: Which wins when?
- Creating a random image module
After taking advantage of the free video training, you can access all of Lynda.com's video tutorials by becoming a member of the Online Training Library®. Membership plans start at $25 per month, and require no long-term commitment.
- Accenture: Execs have tech, need talent to make sense of data
- Study: More people working on home To-Dos from work
- Study: Mobile users will wait
- SendGrid launches email service
- IAB UK: Fashion retailers perform best in mobile marketing
- Mobile offers, coupons big draw for Dads
- Cardiff University beats prestigious Oxford in online presence stakes
- Report: SMBs missing out on mobile commerce