News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Today's military doctrine calls for more agile, mobile, self-sustaining weapons systems and platforms. In order to support this new doctrine, the DOD has been reengineering its logistics and maintenance operations. In this new environment, operators of weapons systems and platforms will perform more of their own maintenance while in the field.
Hear about Enigma's online maintenance logistics solution that helps defense and government sectors by:
- Providing a single electronic interface, allowing the maintainer to access all maintenance, logistics and operational information for multiple weapons system or platforms.
- Improving maintainer efficiency and consistency, thereby increasing the uptime and readiness of weapons systems/platforms.
- Twitter ups ad relevancy with Tailored Audiences
- Research reveals poor uptake and awareness of NFC payments
- Facebook far and away most frequently used mobile app
- The best practices for mobile brands in 2014
- Forecast: Big data to push SMBs into 2014
- Report: TV ads pushing engagement, intent
- Report: Online wide open for CPG brands
- Webrooming, Showrooming pushing shopper engagement