News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Today's military doctrine calls for more agile, mobile, self-sustaining weapons systems and platforms. In order to support this new doctrine, the DOD has been reengineering its logistics and maintenance operations. In this new environment, operators of weapons systems and platforms will perform more of their own maintenance while in the field.
Hear about Enigma's online maintenance logistics solution that helps defense and government sectors by:
- Providing a single electronic interface, allowing the maintainer to access all maintenance, logistics and operational information for multiple weapons system or platforms.
- Improving maintainer efficiency and consistency, thereby increasing the uptime and readiness of weapons systems/platforms.
- Yahoo introduces one-stop business listing dashboard for SMBs
- Nielsen reveals habits of second-screeners
- Why your coupons need mobile
- Jivox, vSplash push interactivity with platforms
- Amazon facilitates social gifting on Facebook
- Younger B2B buyers' online purchase behavior ignored by suppliers
- Portrait of an affluent consumer
- U.S.: 41 billion online videos watched in May