News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Service and support is finding a safe, reliable, and comfortable home on the Cloud - social channels were born there, and forums and communities for peer support have never been on premise. Now we see why high-value apps like knowledge management and response management fit so well there too. Besides the obvious infrastructure savings, the Cloud offers plenty of upside.
This on-demand webcast hosted by Patricia Seybold Group analyst Mitch Kramer answers these questions and more:
- Where are leading companies recognizing the most ROI?
- How are these organizations using the cloud to maximize the customer experience?
- How does the Cloud affect best practices, such as KCS?
- Elance: Remote hiring sees 60% jump
- Engajer integrates to LinkedIn
- JiWire: Mobile engaging travel consumers
- Drama, inane ramblings and parents turn teens off Facebook
- Survey: UK consumers re-think loyalty to brands
- PPA: Digital magazines boost demand for print editions
- Tapjoy: Ad engagements preferred by mobiles
- European silver surfers' media consumption moving online