News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Service and support is finding a safe, reliable, and comfortable home on the Cloud - social channels were born there, and forums and communities for peer support have never been on premise. Now we see why high-value apps like knowledge management and response management fit so well there too. Besides the obvious infrastructure savings, the Cloud offers plenty of upside.
This on-demand webcast hosted by Patricia Seybold Group analyst Mitch Kramer answers these questions and more:
- Where are leading companies recognizing the most ROI?
- How are these organizations using the cloud to maximize the customer experience?
- How does the Cloud affect best practices, such as KCS?
- Mobile privacy and brand safety remain top challenges for UK media agencies
- Dispop proves the value of custom display ad creative
- Top 5 elements brands should test
- How to reduce the bounce
- Poor in-store service pushes festive shoppers online
- Why brands need more than CPM based metrics
- Reports show personalization impacts brand advertising
- Why brands should mine holiday data for new year performance