News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Executives and professional field forces spend an increasing amount of time on the road tending to business. These mobile professionals need to be readily accessible to customers, partners and fellow employees. In the past, this required mobile professionals to carry a laptop and use cumbersome and expensive remote access systems such as Virtual Private Networks (VPNs).
Today, advances in handheld and network technology make secure mobile access to e-mail and mission-critical corporate information systems a reality. No longer just a luxury for top executives, mobile technology has become a necessity for field forces. Mobile access to corporate IT systems drives productivity and efficiency.
With an increasing number of wireless systems available in the marketplace, CIOs, IT managers and many mobile professionals are seeking an extensible system that combines extreme reliability and state-of-the-art security with low-cost deployment and support.
- App Store hits 50 billion milestone, Google Play not far behind
- IBM: Mother's Day shopping goes mobile
- Service industry occupations not safe from technology
- How webrooming is taking over ecommerce
- Report: Strong digital presence key to success
- Report: SMBs falling behind in tech
- Mobile the boost loyalty programs need
- British Land: UK retail stores must adapt or die
Featured White Papers
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...
- The Essential Guide to Internet Marketing
Learn the latest tips and tricks to online marketing by downloading the latest edition of our most popular ebook! Whether...
- Smarter Service: The Contact Center of the Future
Today's consumers expect better service, better products, and better communication with retailers. Without a single view of the customer across...
- 9 Reasons Why Your Email Campaign Is Failing
When you analyze your email marketing program, what is your email data telling you? Measuring your data can be difficult,...
- Deliver Extraordinary Customer Experience
Competition is fierce in today's economy and customers know this. They can easily search the Internet to find companies that...