News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
To date, sales and marketing have managed to get by, largely by doing end runs around each other. But changes in the B2B selling environment – namely that the buyer is in control and holding sales reps at arm's length – have made it more urgent than ever to get sales and marketing truly working as one.
The classic lack of alignment between sales and marketing is threatening the livelihood of many B2B organizations. That's because today's buyers are seeking more than solution providers – they're looking for trusted advisors who understand their challenges and goals and can help them move smoothly down the path to purchase. Sales and marketing need to sell the way their target audience wants to buy. And achieving complete sales and marketing alignment is the key to connecting with today's prospects. In creating this eBook, Stephanie culled insights from blog posts and articles online, and interviewed leading experts for ideas and recommendations you can put into play today. Discover concrete ways you can better align your sales and marketing teams – and engage prospects and convert them into customers.
- Tapjoy reveals mobile habits of traveling consumers
- Product reviews on Facebook more trusted, influential than on other social media
- Mobile privacy and brand safety remain top challenges for UK media agencies
- Dispop proves the value of custom display ad creative
- Top 5 elements brands should test
- How to reduce the bounce
- Poor in-store service pushes festive shoppers online
- Why brands need more than CPM based metrics
Featured White Papers
- 5 Tips for B2B Marketing Data Domination
You work hard to collect your marketing data. But you can collect so much that sometimes it's hard to make...
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...