News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Food and Beverage (F&B) manufacturers face operations issues different from those in other industries, at every stage from production through warehouse operations. In distribution centers, goods must be expeditiously picked, packed and shipped, not just to satisfy customers, but to ensure quality of perishables and minimize safety risks. In order to improve this core function today and into the next generation, F&B manufacturers must rethink their strategies and do three things exceptionally well:
- Recognize that supply chain management and collaboration is a key corporate strategy that must be addressed.
- Support supply chain management and collaboration with resources, investments and best practices.
- Rigorously monitor performance to continuously improve customer relations and more effectively identify and satisfy demand.
- Twitter ups ad relevancy with Tailored Audiences
- Research reveals poor uptake and awareness of NFC payments
- Facebook far and away most frequently used mobile app
- The best practices for mobile brands in 2014
- Forecast: Big data to push SMBs into 2014
- Report: TV ads pushing engagement, intent
- Report: Online wide open for CPG brands
- Webrooming, Showrooming pushing shopper engagement
Featured White Papers
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...