News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Email continues to be the communication tool that is critical to building stronger relationships with existing and prospective customers. But the effort exerted to build integrated customer databases, segment profiles based on behavior and preferences, and craft relevant content is all for not, if your email does not reach the intended inbox. Learn more about the deliverability challenges facing 240 marketers and the tactics they use to overcome them by downloading the special report “CMO Perspectives on Email Deliverability”. Leverage this in-depth analysis, valuable benchmark data and exclusive CMO insights to fine-tune an email deliverability strategy that's right for your organization.
- Nearly 1 in 4 opt-in emails don't get delivered to the inbox.
- “While many CMOs report measurable progress, nearly as many are experiencing worsening conditions.”
- Nearly half of consumers believe mobile marketing messages are irrelevant, useless
- Bazaarvoice points the way to authentic reviews
- Top 3 design tips for mobile email
- Cyber Monday: Hottest ever revenue day
- Long? Short? Which headline length generates the most click-throughs?
- comScore: U.S. smartphone ownership reaches all-time high
- UK retail websites struggled to cope with Cyber Monday traffic peaks
- Twitter ups ad relevancy with Tailored Audiences
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...