News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
In today's challenging economy, marketers are being tested like never before. Customers are more informed, more demanding, and less willing to release their cash. The competition is using technology in innovative ways to compete for customers and despite these challenges, senior leaders and stakeholders want results quickly. So when marketers identify a qualified lead, it stands to reason that they should do their level best to maximize profitability. Fortunately, CRM solutions exist to help organizations improve their understanding of customers and markets and realize the full revenue potential of their customers.
Written by: CRM Media. Sponsored: by Infor
- European silver surfers' media consumption moving online
- Social sharing call-to-action in digital ads drives consumer interaction
- Google Play in-app sales rise 700% YoY
- comScore: Desktop spending up 13% YoY
- Report: More ad dollars to focus on branded content
- Ads on YouTube grow but TV ads considered more effective
- Online preferred shopping environment of affluent consumers
- Top 3 tips to improve webrooming abilities
Featured White Papers
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...