News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
In today's challenging economy, marketers are being tested like never before. Customers are more informed, more demanding, and less willing to release their cash. The competition is using technology in innovative ways to compete for customers and despite these challenges, senior leaders and stakeholders want results quickly. So when marketers identify a qualified lead, it stands to reason that they should do their level best to maximize profitability. Fortunately, CRM solutions exist to help organizations improve their understanding of customers and markets and realize the full revenue potential of their customers.
Written by: CRM Media. Sponsored: by Infor
- Twitter ups ad relevancy with Tailored Audiences
- Research reveals poor uptake and awareness of NFC payments
- Facebook far and away most frequently used mobile app
- The best practices for mobile brands in 2014
- Forecast: Big data to push SMBs into 2014
- Report: TV ads pushing engagement, intent
- Report: Online wide open for CPG brands
- Webrooming, Showrooming pushing shopper engagement
Featured White Papers
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...