News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
You know your industry. You know your audience. But do you know how to make your B2B website start making more money for you? If you rely on affiliate programs or pay-per-click (PPC) advertising for all or part of your revenue stream, you already know that the hours and dollars you spend on content creation and search engine optimization will be spent in vain if the traffic you drive to your site doesn't purchase from your affiliate merchants, click on your banners, or follow the links in your contextual ads. Hundreds, if not thousands, of white papers and websites offer tips for optimizing your content and driving traffic to your B2B site or blog, and we won't attempt to cover those topics here. What we will do is present specific strategies for easily converting the traffic you have today into significant, reliable revenue for your site.
Whether you target software developers or sales managers, gadget heads or genetic engineers, the proven strategies outlined here will help you transform your B2B site from a labor of love into a money-making machine.
- European silver surfers' media consumption moving online
- Social sharing call-to-action in digital ads drives consumer interaction
- Google Play in-app sales rise 700% YoY
- comScore: Desktop spending up 13% YoY
- Report: More ad dollars to focus on branded content
- Ads on YouTube grow but TV ads considered more effective
- Online preferred shopping environment of affluent consumers
- Top 3 tips to improve webrooming abilities
Featured White Papers
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...