News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
You know your industry. You know your audience. But do you know how to make your B2B website start making more money for you? If you rely on affiliate programs or pay-per-click (PPC) advertising for all or part of your revenue stream, you already know that the hours and dollars you spend on content creation and search engine optimization will be spent in vain if the traffic you drive to your site doesn't purchase from your affiliate merchants, click on your banners, or follow the links in your contextual ads. Hundreds, if not thousands, of white papers and websites offer tips for optimizing your content and driving traffic to your B2B site or blog, and we won't attempt to cover those topics here. What we will do is present specific strategies for easily converting the traffic you have today into significant, reliable revenue for your site.
Whether you target software developers or sales managers, gadget heads or genetic engineers, the proven strategies outlined here will help you transform your B2B site from a labor of love into a money-making machine.
- Mobile privacy and brand safety remain top challenges for UK media agencies
- Dispop proves the value of custom display ad creative
- Top 5 elements brands should test
- How to reduce the bounce
- Poor in-store service pushes festive shoppers online
- Why brands need more than CPM based metrics
- Reports show personalization impacts brand advertising
- Why brands should mine holiday data for new year performance
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...