News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
7 Ways to Optimize Project Team Productivity: Using Customizable Web-based Project Management Software to Your Business Advantage
No matter what role you have within an organization – be it engineer, salesperson, consultant, HR officer, brainstormer or bottle washer – you've acquired a second responsibility: project manager. But managing projects has become more challenging than ever.
Why, because we don't work in "departments" as much as we work on projects and projects mean lots of people sharing loads of information across offices and time zones. It means, frankly, that there's a great demand for effective, efficient project management
Read this white paper and discover seven ways that you can optimize project team productivity with customizable, Web-based project management applications. By taking advantage of easy-to-learn, easy-to-use software that's expressly designed for effective project collaboration and communication, your teams can stop swapping spreadsheet files and exchanging emails, and at the same time, reduce their dependency on IT application support and increase their ability to work – and succeed – together.
- Twitter ups ad relevancy with Tailored Audiences
- Research reveals poor uptake and awareness of NFC payments
- Facebook far and away most frequently used mobile app
- The best practices for mobile brands in 2014
- Forecast: Big data to push SMBs into 2014
- Report: TV ads pushing engagement, intent
- Report: Online wide open for CPG brands
- Webrooming, Showrooming pushing shopper engagement
Featured White Papers
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...