News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
6 Tag Results
6 result(s) displayed (1 - 6):
Twitter users will soon be some of the first to know when new, money-saving offers are made available, thanks to Coupons.com's recently inked deal with the micro-blogging platform.... >>
If you're looking for a good example of how to create a viral campaign from a branded micro-site, look no further than the new site launched by 7-Eleven. As North American's head into the Spring and Summer months this new... >>
The forwarding of emails to friends (FTAF) has long been encouraged by email marketers, but with the rise of social networking and social media, might the use of 'Share With Your Network' (SWYN) functionality provide marketers with greater reach?... >>
In a crowded British rail station, T-Mobile demonstrated the power of the people as it created a buzz that reverberated around the web, across mobile networks and through television screens. ... >>
Does sex sell or distract from your campaign message? Controversy is spinning over a brave online video campaign featuring dozens of topless sexy chicks parachute jumping to form a sky message "Siemens washing machine only 4999" or about $900.... >>
There's a group of consumers that have been identified by Mediamark Research & Intelligence as being key word-of-mouth influencers in the realm of personal finance. ... >>
- Consumers, like many marketers, don't know what native advertising is
- Travel: Paid search spend continues downward trend
- Why developers need to test apps
- Unruly: SocNetters buzz about getting buzzed
- Survey: Friends, not search, pushing mobile video
- Release leaves power of the brand with the brand
- Pinterest improves product engagement with Rich Pins
- ONS data reveals the U.K.'s 7.1 million disconnected
Featured White Papers
- The Promise of Marketing Operations Management
How can marketers keep pace with the ever-expanding volume of campaigns, customized offers, contact channels and product claims? More than...
- 54 Examples of Brilliant Homepage Design
For any given company, the homepage is its virtual front door - and face to the world. If a new...
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...