News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
6 Tag Results
6 result(s) displayed (1 - 6):
Twitter users will soon be some of the first to know when new, money-saving offers are made available, thanks to Coupons.com's recently inked deal with the micro-blogging platform.... >>
If you're looking for a good example of how to create a viral campaign from a branded micro-site, look no further than the new site launched by 7-Eleven. As North American's head into the Spring and Summer months this new... >>
The forwarding of emails to friends (FTAF) has long been encouraged by email marketers, but with the rise of social networking and social media, might the use of 'Share With Your Network' (SWYN) functionality provide marketers with greater reach?... >>
In a crowded British rail station, T-Mobile demonstrated the power of the people as it created a buzz that reverberated around the web, across mobile networks and through television screens. ... >>
Does sex sell or distract from your campaign message? Controversy is spinning over a brave online video campaign featuring dozens of topless sexy chicks parachute jumping to form a sky message "Siemens washing machine only 4999" or about $900.... >>
There's a group of consumers that have been identified by Mediamark Research & Intelligence as being key word-of-mouth influencers in the realm of personal finance. ... >>
- Younger B2B buyers' online purchase behavior ignored by suppliers
- Portrait of an affluent consumer
- U.S.: 41 billion online videos watched in May
- Accenture: Execs have tech, need talent to make sense of data
- Study: More people working on home To-Dos from work
- Study: Mobile users will wait
- SendGrid launches email service
- IAB UK: Fashion retailers perform best in mobile marketing
Featured White Papers
- Transforming Brands into Media Outlets
Storytelling has been around forever, but businesses today need to capitalize on a variety of new tools to tell their...
- 8 Key Plays For Sales Success
Pull ahead of your competition by learning best practices for incorporating these new technologies into your daily sales & marketing...
- How to Drive More Traffic Without Increasing Budget
Counterfeiters are adept at mimicking top brands' digital marketing strategies by building pay per click (PPC) campaigns that exploit both...
- Explain What You Do: How a simple explainer video increased online conversion by 20%
In this case study we examine the explainer video for Inbenta, a natural language processing service operating in a highly...
- 7 Reasons To Consider Responsive Design For Your Companys Next Generation Website
In this white paper, learn the 7 reasons to consider responsive design for your company's next generation website. With the...
- Forrester Report: Digital Customer Experience Trends to Watch 2013
Digital touchpoints support an increasingly large percentage of the overall customer experience. 2012 saw the emergence of several important digital...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...