News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
4 Tag Results
4 result(s) displayed (1 - 4):
When it comes to consuming video content most US households are using subscription services to get a bit more variety. According to new data from Leichtman Research Group 87% of US households subscribe to some type of video service, up... >>
Teenagers today are connected via the Internet. As well as chat rooms and social networks, they are very comfortable using video to communicate and entertain, according to new research from Pew Research Center's Internet & American Life Project.... >>
As online video adoption pushes forward, a new study from The Nielsen Company and NBC's Today Show indicates that women, specifically women aged 25-44, are the impetus behind the rapid adoption rates. Why? Because women share links they like, women... >>
Less than a month to go before the World Cup takes center stage around, well, the world. Soccer, to those of us in America, or football teams will be watched and betted on, cheered and rallied around. What's more, the... >>
- Nearly half of consumers believe mobile marketing messages are irrelevant, useless
- Bazaarvoice points the way to authentic reviews
- Top 3 design tips for mobile email
- Cyber Monday: Hottest ever revenue day
- Long? Short? Which headline length generates the most click-throughs?
- comScore: U.S. smartphone ownership reaches all-time high
- UK retail websites struggled to cope with Cyber Monday traffic peaks
- Twitter ups ad relevancy with Tailored Audiences
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...