News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
4 Tag Results
4 result(s) displayed (1 - 4):
When it comes to consuming video content most US households are using subscription services to get a bit more variety. According to new data from Leichtman Research Group 87% of US households subscribe to some type of video service, up... >>
Teenagers today are connected via the Internet. As well as chat rooms and social networks, they are very comfortable using video to communicate and entertain, according to new research from Pew Research Center's Internet & American Life Project.... >>
As online video adoption pushes forward, a new study from The Nielsen Company and NBC's Today Show indicates that women, specifically women aged 25-44, are the impetus behind the rapid adoption rates. Why? Because women share links they like, women... >>
Less than a month to go before the World Cup takes center stage around, well, the world. Soccer, to those of us in America, or football teams will be watched and betted on, cheered and rallied around. What's more, the... >>
- Report: SMBs missing out on mobile commerce
- Reports: Consumers want television everywhere
- SMBs: The marketplace is getting tougher
- Platforms hope to push interactivity
- How password security is changing ecommerce
- Gracenote releases video APIs
- Enhanced data, engagement behind 3 new releases
- Portrait of a shopper, showroomer
Featured White Papers
- How to Drive More Traffic Without Increasing Budget
Counterfeiters are adept at mimicking top brands' digital marketing strategies by building pay per click (PPC) campaigns that exploit both...
- Explain What You Do: How a simple explainer video increased online conversion by 20%
In this case study we examine the explainer video for Inbenta, a natural language processing service operating in a highly...
- 7 Reasons To Consider Responsive Design For Your Companys Next Generation Website
In this white paper, learn the 7 reasons to consider responsive design for your company's next generation website. With the...
- Forrester Report: Digital Customer Experience Trends to Watch 2013
Digital touchpoints support an increasingly large percentage of the overall customer experience. 2012 saw the emergence of several important digital...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Beyond Last Touch: Understanding Campaign Effectiveness
Understanding what drives customers to take action is critical to your advertising investments. However, with a flood of available metrics...
- Display Ad Clickers Are Not Your Customers
Relying on clicks to drive conversions for display advertising is often a dead end. Consumers most likely to click on...