News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
7 Tag Results
7 result(s) displayed (1 - 7):
A new partnership between SundaySky and AT&T is changing how AT&T U-Verse customers interact and engaging with online billing. Through the partnership a personalized, video bill is sent to customers, explaining the bill and reflecting the account's status. According to... >>
A more engaged consumer could be just a video clip away. A new advertising suite of tools from digital marketing company Tribal Fusion offers overlay video advertising units said to push 100% consumer engagement. The ad units are available in... >>
When it comes to online video, it seems the consumer audience is insatiable. According to the latest metrics from comScore more than 160 million US consumers watched online video clips during the month of August, with Google sites (including YouTube)... >>
Online video advertising may get a boost from a new offering from Panache. Called Ad IQ, the platform helps online video publishers push advertising ROI by offering deeper metrics.... >>
A new video ad offering from MTV Networks could have a bright future with advertisers and consumers alive. Called "The Scrubber" the new custom video player inserts ad content throughout the course of the program being viewed, leading to a... >>
For perhaps the first time, a link has been seen between news headlines and online video viewing. comScore researchers found in June that major and breaking news headlines drove a surge in video viewing as more than 157 million viewers... >>
Local broadcasters and cable operators, if you've wanted to try out online video but didn't have the budget this could be an offer you can't refuse. Online video advertising company Mixpo is offering local broadcasters and cable operators the chance... >>
- Consumers, like many marketers, don't know what native advertising is
- Travel: Paid search spend continues downward trend
- Why developers need to test apps
- Unruly: SocNetters buzz about getting buzzed
- Survey: Friends, not search, pushing mobile video
- Release leaves power of the brand with the brand
- Pinterest improves product engagement with Rich Pins
- ONS data reveals the U.K.'s 7.1 million disconnected
Featured White Papers
- The Promise of Marketing Operations Management
How can marketers keep pace with the ever-expanding volume of campaigns, customized offers, contact channels and product claims? More than...
- 54 Examples of Brilliant Homepage Design
For any given company, the homepage is its virtual front door - and face to the world. If a new...
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...