News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
7 Tag Results
7 result(s) displayed (1 - 7):
The video audience has an ever changing face, whether brands are looking at online or offline programming. A new report out from Simulmedia may help some brands better connect with that audience.... >>
Online video viewing figures continue to rise significantly month on month and comScore's latest report for December shows Hulu breaking a few of its own records.... >>
It is no secret that in 2009 online/mobile video became mainstream, but it may surprise some of you that video is expected to show another rapid expansion over the next year. According to reports from metrics firms comScore and Nielsen... >>
Although YouTube/Google sites continue to rule the online video universe, several smaller video hubs are making strides and catching the attention of more consumers. Among the fastest growing video sites is Hulu which delivered a record 856 million video views... >>
If you're looking for a bigger return on video advertising, don't forget the editorial content. According to a new report from Eyeblaster, video ads perform better when adjacent to news, finance, music and sports editorial content. The report also suggests... >>
When it comes to online video, it seems the consumer audience is insatiable. According to the latest metrics from comScore more than 160 million US consumers watched online video clips during the month of August, with Google sites (including YouTube)... >>
With kids home from school and temperatures blazing it is no wonder that online video saw a big spike in July, but it is interesting at how high that spike went. According to metrics firm comScore, the US online video... >>
- Consumers, like many marketers, don't know what native advertising is
- Travel: Paid search spend continues downward trend
- Why developers need to test apps
- Unruly: SocNetters buzz about getting buzzed
- Survey: Friends, not search, pushing mobile video
- Release leaves power of the brand with the brand
- Pinterest improves product engagement with Rich Pins
- ONS data reveals the U.K.'s 7.1 million disconnected
Featured White Papers
- The Promise of Marketing Operations Management
How can marketers keep pace with the ever-expanding volume of campaigns, customized offers, contact channels and product claims? More than...
- 54 Examples of Brilliant Homepage Design
For any given company, the homepage is its virtual front door - and face to the world. If a new...
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...