News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
7 Tag Results
7 result(s) displayed (1 - 7):
Self-initiated advertising on mobile devices is the way forward, suggests new research from in-content digital ad company Vibrant Media, and a sure-fire way to ensure you are not annoying smartphone and tablet users.... >>
Almost two-thirds of American adults have taken a break from using Facebook at some point or another, according to new research from the Pew Research Center's Internet & American Life Project, and more than a third of younger users intend... >>
New research from the BBC says that online participation is now the rule, not the exception, with over three-quarters of the UK population coming out of the shadows to engage online. ... >>
What better way to instill your brand message into a consumer's memory than to make them spell it out. And that's exactly how type-in advertising works. ... >>
There are three things that will keep mobile Internet users returning to your mobile website, according to the results of a new survey from InsightExpress Research. ... >>
Forget behavioral or geographical, WPP's Mindshare unit will begin serving ads to social consumers based on how much time they spend engaged with social networking websites. The ads will be based on the content consumers are most interested in. Mindshare... >>
Advertisers across Europe are developing and executing social networking and viral marketing campaigns, without any real way of measuring their effectiveness and reach. ... >>
- Tapjoy reveals mobile habits of traveling consumers
- Product reviews on Facebook more trusted, influential than on other social media
- Mobile privacy and brand safety remain top challenges for UK media agencies
- Dispop proves the value of custom display ad creative
- Top 5 elements brands should test
- How to reduce the bounce
- Poor in-store service pushes festive shoppers online
- Why brands need more than CPM based metrics
Featured White Papers
- 5 Tips for B2B Marketing Data Domination
You work hard to collect your marketing data. But you can collect so much that sometimes it's hard to make...
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...