News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
8 Tag Results
8 result(s) displayed (1 - 8):
While there has been consistent growth in the number of Americans watching video online, new figures released by the Pew Internet Project show that significant increase in the numbers uploading or posting videos online. ... >>
Almost two-thirds of American adults have taken a break from using Facebook at some point or another, according to new research from the Pew Research Center's Internet & American Life Project, and more than a third of younger users intend... >>
This year more than $1 billion will be spent by mobile app marketers on traffic acquisition, estimates mobile app measurement and ad platform Flurry. Many of them won't be able to adequately measure the effectiveness of those campaigns, a problem... >>
A wait of 2-3 seconds for a website to load on a PC is long enough, say consumers, but when browsing the web on their mobile phone many allow a little more time before abandoning the website, according to recent... >>
According to new data from Hunch, the mobile platform you use may say a lot about who you are and what you do.... >>
A new tool aimed at helping advertisers in the UK more accurately target specific viewers of online video has been launched by Nielsen. ... >>
If you think social networks are sounding the death knell for face-to-face interaction, think again. A new study from ExactTarget and CoTweet shows that social media is, in some cases, bringing people together offline.... >>
Sometimes research simply confirms what we already know. For example, U.K. insurance firm Direct Line's new report on the use of technology for communication found that people don't always tell the truth when chatting from behind a computer screen. You... >>
- Commuters highly engaged and active mobile audience for brands, retailers
- We2 to connect NYC's retailers and consumers via 'social WiFi'
- Consumers rate email as most relevant and accurate of all channels
- Research: Silver surfers feel undervalued by retailers
- Global PC sales fall for sixth consecutive quarter
- Releases evaluate content, make file sharing simpler
- Responsys: Mobile pushing conversions
- How to build loyalty through games
Featured White Papers
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...
- 10 Tips to Make your Facebook Content Newsfeed-Worthy
There's only one surefire way to reach the heart of your Facebook Fans: the newsfeed. And for brands, that means...
- Benefits of Web Self-Service
Customers want to solve their issues quickly and easily on the Web. Here we provide 3 recommended capabilities to invest...
- Google Hummingbird - The Marketer's Guide
Hummingbird is the most dramatic change that the Google search algorithm has seen in well over a decade....
- Worksheet: Are You Ready for Marketing Automation?
Use this worksheet to determine if your company is ready to use marketing automation. Regardless of your score, there's good...
- Wiley's Modern Marketing Book Bundle - A Free 163 Page Sampler
This Wiley e-book bundle includes selected materials from 6 recently published titles in Wiley's expansive catalog of titles. The material...
- 5 Recurring Revenue Growth Secrets
Your existing customers are the lifeblood of your business and the revenue that they provide is your most profitable. Why...