News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
8 Tag Results
8 result(s) displayed (1 - 8):
Travel is a hot topic around the globe, especially in the online space. According to data from comScore American consumers are spending much more of their travel cash online while travel-minded consumers in Europe are spending a lot of time... >>
Spring and summer travel plans helped travel sites see a nice boost in March. According to the latest numbers from comScore, over half of the online European population (108 million users) visited a travel hub during the month.... >>
Online travel hubs like Priceline, Expedia and Travelocity were the first to begin including more user generated content amongst their travel blogs, reviews and information. Now Yahoo has created a more user-friendly travel site, hoping to encourage more consumers -... >>
Online travel is a fast-growing industry. More users are planning trips, buying tickets and reserving hotel or vacation rental space online. But new research shows that mapping websites are actually the leading draw for travel planners. ... >>
A new report from eMarketer indicates a slowdown for the U.S. online travel industry. According to the report, sales will remain strong but the growth rate of online travel sales will begin to decline in the coming years.... >>
Fake blogs, false reviews. With the amazing growth of social media, it seems consumers need to be more wary than ever about how truthful online reviews are. In the U.K. and Europe, fake blogs and reviews will be outlawed in... >>
According to a new JupiterResearch report, travel revenue from online bookings will increase by $43 billion over the next five years, reaching $128 billion in 2011.... >>
Moving part of the advertising budget to online travel sites could help boost revenue in the future. That according to a new study from Jupiter Research that indicates online travel spending will rocket in the next few years.... >>
- Gigya: Facebook winning for logins
- Community Q&A: Do you need it? And how to use it
- Study: SMBs bride personal achievement over money
- DMA (UK) poll reveals most 'marketing friendly' social network
- LinkedIn: 300 million connected, 3 billion to go
- Kenshoo: Paid search continues double-digit yearly growth
- New platform uses social components to increase engagement
- How Facebook, AdWords can work together
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...