News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
8 Tag Results
8 result(s) displayed (1 - 8):
Travel is a hot topic around the globe, especially in the online space. According to data from comScore American consumers are spending much more of their travel cash online while travel-minded consumers in Europe are spending a lot of time... >>
Spring and summer travel plans helped travel sites see a nice boost in March. According to the latest numbers from comScore, over half of the online European population (108 million users) visited a travel hub during the month.... >>
Online travel hubs like Priceline, Expedia and Travelocity were the first to begin including more user generated content amongst their travel blogs, reviews and information. Now Yahoo has created a more user-friendly travel site, hoping to encourage more consumers -... >>
Online travel is a fast-growing industry. More users are planning trips, buying tickets and reserving hotel or vacation rental space online. But new research shows that mapping websites are actually the leading draw for travel planners. ... >>
A new report from eMarketer indicates a slowdown for the U.S. online travel industry. According to the report, sales will remain strong but the growth rate of online travel sales will begin to decline in the coming years.... >>
Fake blogs, false reviews. With the amazing growth of social media, it seems consumers need to be more wary than ever about how truthful online reviews are. In the U.K. and Europe, fake blogs and reviews will be outlawed in... >>
According to a new JupiterResearch report, travel revenue from online bookings will increase by $43 billion over the next five years, reaching $128 billion in 2011.... >>
Moving part of the advertising budget to online travel sites could help boost revenue in the future. That according to a new study from Jupiter Research that indicates online travel spending will rocket in the next few years.... >>
- Study: Retailers aren't ready for next-gen tech
- Expert Advice: Invest in Near Field Communications
- Top struggles for email marketers
- Campaigner suggests marketers reset campaigns not just clocks
- Brands: How to use in-memory tech to increase personalization
- Study finds mobile payments high on consumers' minds
- Does Facebook really pose a threat to YouTube?
- In a digital age Out of Home advertising memorable and complementary
Featured White Papers
- CRM and Marketing Automation Integration for the Ultimate ROI
The number of companies using marketing automation will increase by 50% by 2015, according to research from Sirius Decisions. But...
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...