News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
8 Tag Results
8 result(s) displayed (1 - 8):
Two pieces of acquisition news and one ecommerce release could change the way travelling and mobile consumers embrace content and information. ... >>
The holiday season and summer months have been traditional vacation/trip months, but according to data from Hitwise, travel is relying less on seasons. Yes months like July and January are still heavy trip-planning favorites but the spike isn't as dramatic... >>
One of the hottest areas on the Internet? The travel sector. Whether planning for actual vacations, scheduling business trips or just dreaming of warmer climates, consumers are hitting travel sites hard these days. The new Sojern Media platform may change... >>
Summer is winding down the US, which many schools set to return to session by the end of the month. But that isn't curtailing travel plans. Those who haven't yet vacationed are still planning a summer getaway according to a... >>
It's no secret that mobile consumers are primarily logging on to the Web from outside locations - in a car, on a sidewalk, in a mall. But, did you know that mobile consumers aren't just day-to-day traveling? A new report... >>
As April winds down, the US consumer base is beginning to think about summer vacations. The problem, according to a recent survey, is that they are thinking but aren't purchasing travel packages or finalizing plans. The longer consumers wait to... >>
There have been many changes in the US since the 2008/2009 recession: consumers have changed a few spending habits and have begun staying home more often. But with the 2010 holiday season in the books, it seems that some old... >>
In what is likely one of the strongest indicators that the public feels the worst of the economic recession is in the past, Burst Media is reporting that nearly 30% of Americans plan to take more vacations this summer than... >>
- Younger B2B buyers' online purchase behavior ignored by suppliers
- Portrait of an affluent consumer
- U.S.: 41 billion online videos watched in May
- Accenture: Execs have tech, need talent to make sense of data
- Study: More people working on home To-Dos from work
- Study: Mobile users will wait
- SendGrid launches email service
- IAB UK: Fashion retailers perform best in mobile marketing
Featured White Papers
- Transforming Brands into Media Outlets
Storytelling has been around forever, but businesses today need to capitalize on a variety of new tools to tell their...
- 8 Key Plays For Sales Success
Pull ahead of your competition by learning best practices for incorporating these new technologies into your daily sales & marketing...
- How to Drive More Traffic Without Increasing Budget
Counterfeiters are adept at mimicking top brands' digital marketing strategies by building pay per click (PPC) campaigns that exploit both...
- Explain What You Do: How a simple explainer video increased online conversion by 20%
In this case study we examine the explainer video for Inbenta, a natural language processing service operating in a highly...
- 7 Reasons To Consider Responsive Design For Your Companys Next Generation Website
In this white paper, learn the 7 reasons to consider responsive design for your company's next generation website. With the...
- Forrester Report: Digital Customer Experience Trends to Watch 2013
Digital touchpoints support an increasingly large percentage of the overall customer experience. 2012 saw the emergence of several important digital...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...