News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
6 Tag Results
6 result(s) displayed (1 - 6):
Mobile engagement and analytics firm, Hipcricket, has released data showing that despite most mobile users having received mobile alerts or text messages from a brand, few provided content that was relevant or useful. ... >>
The joke that today's teens are surgically attached to their mobile phones may not be too far off the truth. A new infographic from Online Schools reveals that they text thousands of times each month but think talking on the... >>
As Prince William and Catherine Middleton exchanged vows last week, hoards of mobile users on both sides of the Atlantic exchanged text messages. ... >>
Text messaging isn't just for teens, it can also play a vital role keeping businesses in touch with customers, particularly for small businesses. ... >>
More and more Americans are using their mobile devices to send text messages, yet are annoyed with the interruptions and rudeness of other texters. ... >>
In times of economic slowdown, advertisers often turn to direct marketing tools to engage consumers at the expense of branding media. A recent report from Limbo and Gfk Technology appears to show that mobile is becoming many marketers' channel of... >>
- How travel brands can do more with data
- Expert: What retailers need to know about EMV
- Study: Utility apps take most of ad spend
- Holidaymakers swindled out of £2.2 million in 2014
- Brits warming to biometric technology for online banking access
- Banks missing out by focusing mobile banking ads on television
- Top 3 tips to add personality to your targeting
- Will 2015 be The Year of Mobile?
Featured White Papers
- Analyzing the Value of Responsive Design Can Be Messy
Responsive web design is an integral part of customer engagement in our multi-device world. But the additional costs and resources...
- Mobile Email Guide: Design strategies to help you capture mobile clicks
On average, about 40 percent of e-mail opens come from mobile devices and tablets. Mobile subscribers are less engaged because...
- Avoid these common pitfalls when choosing a cloud CRM
Organizations are frequently turning to SaaS solutions for their CRM needs. But there are risks when deploying any solution at...
- 2015 Social Marketing Planning Guide
2015 is going to be a great year for social marketers, but to make the most of it you'll need...