News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
4 Tag Results
4 result(s) displayed (1 - 4):
Interactive tablet ads elicit more positive consumer attention than static formats, as long as they match the high quality of the overall tablet experience, according to new research from the UK Internet Advertising Bureau. ... >>
A new forecast from eMarketer predicts mobile tablet users (US) could double in 2012 to reach almost 70 million. That would make nearly one-third of online US consumers mobile-via-tablet. More than 50 million are expected to use Apple's iPad by... >>
When it comes to tablets, so far, there is Apple and then the rest of the pack. Although Amazon's Kindle Fire came out of the gate swinging last November, numbers have since tapered off while Apple's iPad continues to move... >>
Everyone wants to know how tablet device users are engaging with their devices. Mobile ad network Greystripe has spotted a few tablet trends that may help advertisers better engage with consumers through tablets. These trends are based on the 100-plus... >>
- Reports show personalization impacts brand advertising
- Why brands should mine holiday data for new year performance
- Study: Mobiles don't want to be interrupted
- Olfactory device for mobile phones not to be sniffed at
- Report reveals impact of slow load times on brand perception
- Print catalogs continue to drive sales in Australia
- Study: Shoppers more focused on the end-game
- Adchemy release pulls keywords from branded content
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...