News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
4 Tag Results
4 result(s) displayed (1 - 4):
Interactive tablet ads elicit more positive consumer attention than static formats, as long as they match the high quality of the overall tablet experience, according to new research from the UK Internet Advertising Bureau. ... >>
A new forecast from eMarketer predicts mobile tablet users (US) could double in 2012 to reach almost 70 million. That would make nearly one-third of online US consumers mobile-via-tablet. More than 50 million are expected to use Apple's iPad by... >>
When it comes to tablets, so far, there is Apple and then the rest of the pack. Although Amazon's Kindle Fire came out of the gate swinging last November, numbers have since tapered off while Apple's iPad continues to move... >>
Everyone wants to know how tablet device users are engaging with their devices. Mobile ad network Greystripe has spotted a few tablet trends that may help advertisers better engage with consumers through tablets. These trends are based on the 100-plus... >>
- Why developers need to test apps
- Unruly: SocNetters buzz about getting buzzed
- Survey: Friends, not search, pushing mobile video
- Release leaves power of the brand with the brand
- Pinterest improves product engagement with Rich Pins
- ONS data reveals the U.K.'s 7.1 million disconnected
- Twitter launches lead generation tool
- uTest's Apphance shows 10 times more sessions
Featured White Papers
- 54 Examples of Brilliant Homepage Design
For any given company, the homepage is its virtual front door - and face to the world. If a new...
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...