News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
6 Tag Results
6 result(s) displayed (1 - 6):
BizReport | October 30, 2012
Mobile analytics firm Flurry has released a new study revealing the differences in how different age groups adopt and use tablets and smartphones. ... >>
Data backs up what we all know; teenagers grab hold of new technology like no-one else. Nielsen's latest study reveals that teens are adopting smartphones at a greater rate than any other age group. ... >>
It is imperative that brands wishing to reach viewers of the 2012 Olympic Games consider those viewers' use of mobile devices because, says new research commissioned by mobile marketing firm Velti, this year will see much Olympic content viewed on... >>
Research shows that users of tablets and smartphones are tolerate of mobile advertising. New research by the Interactive Advertising Bureau digs deeper to reveal how receptiveness to advertising varies by device. ... >>
New research by the American Life and Pew Internet Project shows that smartphone owners now outnumber their feature phone counterparts.... >>
A new survey from Nielsen reveals tablet users in the UK are more likely to accept advertising on their device than smartphone users and have better ad recall, too.... >>
- App Store hits 50 billion milestone, Google Play not far behind
- IBM: Mother's Day shopping goes mobile
- Service industry occupations not safe from technology
- How webrooming is taking over ecommerce
- Report: Strong digital presence key to success
- Report: SMBs falling behind in tech
- Mobile the boost loyalty programs need
- British Land: UK retail stores must adapt or die
Featured White Papers
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...
- The Essential Guide to Internet Marketing
Learn the latest tips and tricks to online marketing by downloading the latest edition of our most popular ebook! Whether...
- Smarter Service: The Contact Center of the Future
Today's consumers expect better service, better products, and better communication with retailers. Without a single view of the customer across...
- 9 Reasons Why Your Email Campaign Is Failing
When you analyze your email marketing program, what is your email data telling you? Measuring your data can be difficult,...
- Deliver Extraordinary Customer Experience
Competition is fierce in today's economy and customers know this. They can easily search the Internet to find companies that...