News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
8 Tag Results
8 result(s) displayed (1 - 8):
Despite growing up with the Internet, Brits under the age of 25 don't shop online as much as those aged 55 and over, according to a recently released survey from The British Population Survey.... >>
In just one year nearly 2 million people in the U.K. made their first foray online, according to a new study from the U.K. Online Measurement Company, of which more than half were silver surfers.... >>
As silver surfers become more comfortable with the Internet and computers they are spending more time and money online, according to a new study from UK-based marketing consultancy Millennium. But saving money while shopping online is also a priority.... >>
There was once a time when walking and talking on a mobile was considered media multi-tasking, but now it can be texting and surfing the Internet, or watching television and instant messaging. Recently, the European Interactive Advertising Association (EIAA) identified... >>
In light of their uber-use of technology, you’d assume that younger generations of Internet users would be savvier than older, less technologically-submerged age groups. But are they?... >>
Over-55s have become the greatest proportion of new internet banking users over the last five years, according to new data released by the APACS in the U.K.... >>
Across Europe, more and more silver surfers are logging on and exploring the Internet, according to recently released research from the European Interactive Advertising Association. ... >>
According to new research from Hitwise UK, silver surfers will become the largest represented group online by the end of the year. ... >>
- Younger B2B buyers' online purchase behavior ignored by suppliers
- Portrait of an affluent consumer
- U.S.: 41 billion online videos watched in May
- Accenture: Execs have tech, need talent to make sense of data
- Study: More people working on home To-Dos from work
- Study: Mobile users will wait
- SendGrid launches email service
- IAB UK: Fashion retailers perform best in mobile marketing
Featured White Papers
- Transforming Brands into Media Outlets
Storytelling has been around forever, but businesses today need to capitalize on a variety of new tools to tell their...
- 8 Key Plays For Sales Success
Pull ahead of your competition by learning best practices for incorporating these new technologies into your daily sales & marketing...
- How to Drive More Traffic Without Increasing Budget
Counterfeiters are adept at mimicking top brands' digital marketing strategies by building pay per click (PPC) campaigns that exploit both...
- Explain What You Do: How a simple explainer video increased online conversion by 20%
In this case study we examine the explainer video for Inbenta, a natural language processing service operating in a highly...
- 7 Reasons To Consider Responsive Design For Your Companys Next Generation Website
In this white paper, learn the 7 reasons to consider responsive design for your company's next generation website. With the...
- Forrester Report: Digital Customer Experience Trends to Watch 2013
Digital touchpoints support an increasingly large percentage of the overall customer experience. 2012 saw the emergence of several important digital...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...