News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
5 Tag Results
5 result(s) displayed (1 - 5):
A marketing mantra we're all familiar with is 'sex sells'. But marketers should also know that for some sections of society sexy advertising can be a turn off.... >>
No longer will adult services be advertised on the world's largest classified ad website. At least, not in the U.S. Pressure, from law enforcement and prostitution opponents, has contributed to Craigslist's decision to permanently block such ads. ... >>
Does sex sell or distract from your campaign message? Controversy is spinning over a brave online video campaign featuring dozens of topless sexy chicks parachute jumping to form a sky message "Siemens washing machine only 4999" or about $900.... >>
Sex sells. This was proven once again by the Danish Road Safety Council, when they launched their first ever viral campaign last November to reduce speeding in the country.... >>
In China, Internet Vigilantes continue the hunt for the author of a blog headlined “Sex in Shanghai: Western Scoundrel in Shanghai Tells All.”... >>
- What to expect on the video front in 2014
- How to create a solid A/B testing strategy
- Reports: Brands need strategy for mobile success
- Tapjoy reveals mobile habits of traveling consumers
- Product reviews on Facebook more trusted, influential than on other social media
- Mobile privacy and brand safety remain top challenges for UK media agencies
- Dispop proves the value of custom display ad creative
- Top 5 elements brands should test
Featured White Papers
- How-to Guide to Online Customer Community Technologies
This Gleansight benchmark report explores what community experiences offer the greatest value to businesses. It looks at what technologies, processes...
- 5 Tips for B2B Marketing Data Domination
You work hard to collect your marketing data. But you can collect so much that sometimes it's hard to make...
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...