News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
8 Tag Results
8 result(s) displayed (1 - 8):
Recent research from Merchant Warehouse reveals that 93% of consumers who use Yelp typically go on to make purchases with the companies they research via the online review website. Perhaps dodging the legal bullets and dodgy reviews is a small... >>
There's a fresh face in the online review crowd. The social product testing and review site's aim is to flip the product review world on its head by connecting companies and their products with passionate and credible consumers.... >>
In light of recent spam detection algorithm changes, Google expects the number of reviews being shown on some local Google+ pages to increase. To this end, the search giant warns businesses that fake reviews will immediately be taken down. ... >>
Many business owners on TripAdvisor are seeing a worrying trend. Customers are threatening to write negative reviews unless they receive a refund, upgrade, freebies, or other request. TripAdvisor has launched a new feature as part of its management tools to... >>
Today's travel bookers and travelers aren't using social and mobile to interact with brands and book a vacation. New research from Deloitte reveals that it's the tried-and-tested online methods that remain popular today. ... >>
What are engaging, authentic, produced free of charge and found helpful by 98% of online holiday shoppers? User-generated product reviews, according to new research released by consumer network EXPO, and video is an increasing channel of choice. ... >>
A new verification procedure put in place by the most popular restaurant deal site in the U.S. ensures reviews are only left by customers who have actually eaten in restaurants they review and focus on the dining experience. ... >>
Social media and review sites are driving consumers' dealership choices, according to new research, but dealerships with in-house social media management aren't keeping pace. ... >>
- Top 3 design tips for mobile email
- Cyber Monday: Hottest ever revenue day
- Long? Short? Which headline length generates the most click-throughs?
- comScore: U.S. smartphone ownership reaches all-time high
- UK retail websites struggled to cope with Cyber Monday traffic peaks
- Twitter ups ad relevancy with Tailored Audiences
- Research reveals poor uptake and awareness of NFC payments
- Facebook far and away most frequently used mobile app
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...