News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
7 Tag Results
7 result(s) displayed (1 - 7):
Consumers much prefer getting something for free than getting something for less, according to new research on the psychology of discounting by a team of researchers led by Akshay Rao of the University of Minnesota's Carlson School of Management. ... >>
Over three-quarters of consumers in the UK are members of at least one loyalty scheme, according to a new study released by Ipsos MORI and The Logic Group, but are they really loyal customers?... >>
Mobile coupons are a hit with consumers, until they get to the checkout where many are frustrated by scanners being unable to read the barcode. New technology from mobeam could solve the problem and get checkout queues flowing again.... >>
Despite the amount of mobile traffic to retail websites growing significantly retailers in the UK are still using poor mobile web strategies and losing out on billions of dollars in revenue as a direct result, according to new figures released... >>
Ladies, if you've ever had to drag your man around the stores you'll know what a task it can be. New research suggests that online retail better fits a male's needs when they feel the need for some retail therapy.... >>
With the amount of 'extra' money Americans have to spend shrinking daily, more and more retailers are offering coupons just to get consumers in their offline - and online! - doors. This week, Coupons, Inc. and Money Mailer Direct Marketing... >>
Even local businesses need to invest some of their marketing budgets on a solid website, an online advertising campaign and a little bit of content production. That, according to a new report from Nielsen Online. The metrics firm reports that... >>
- What to expect on the video front in 2014
- How to create a solid A/B testing strategy
- Reports: Brands need strategy for mobile success
- Tapjoy reveals mobile habits of traveling consumers
- Product reviews on Facebook more trusted, influential than on other social media
- Mobile privacy and brand safety remain top challenges for UK media agencies
- Dispop proves the value of custom display ad creative
- Top 5 elements brands should test
Featured White Papers
- How-to Guide to Online Customer Community Technologies
This Gleansight benchmark report explores what community experiences offer the greatest value to businesses. It looks at what technologies, processes...
- 5 Tips for B2B Marketing Data Domination
You work hard to collect your marketing data. But you can collect so much that sometimes it's hard to make...
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...