News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
7 Tag Results
7 result(s) displayed (1 - 7):
Consumers much prefer getting something for free than getting something for less, according to new research on the psychology of discounting by a team of researchers led by Akshay Rao of the University of Minnesota's Carlson School of Management. ... >>
Over three-quarters of consumers in the UK are members of at least one loyalty scheme, according to a new study released by Ipsos MORI and The Logic Group, but are they really loyal customers?... >>
Mobile coupons are a hit with consumers, until they get to the checkout where many are frustrated by scanners being unable to read the barcode. New technology from mobeam could solve the problem and get checkout queues flowing again.... >>
Despite the amount of mobile traffic to retail websites growing significantly retailers in the UK are still using poor mobile web strategies and losing out on billions of dollars in revenue as a direct result, according to new figures released... >>
Ladies, if you've ever had to drag your man around the stores you'll know what a task it can be. New research suggests that online retail better fits a male's needs when they feel the need for some retail therapy.... >>
With the amount of 'extra' money Americans have to spend shrinking daily, more and more retailers are offering coupons just to get consumers in their offline - and online! - doors. This week, Coupons, Inc. and Money Mailer Direct Marketing... >>
Even local businesses need to invest some of their marketing budgets on a solid website, an online advertising campaign and a little bit of content production. That, according to a new report from Nielsen Online. The metrics firm reports that... >>
- Survey: Online, offline shopping experiences 'merging'
- Message Systems flips email to up engagement
- Marketers beware - research your target market or risk stereotyping
- Google: U.S government user data requests up 250% since 2009
- Survey reveals general reluctance to pay for online content and apps
- Report: Online communities growing in importance
- Survey: Consumers want to share product details with friends
- PageFair: Adblocking Goes Mainstream
Featured White Papers
- Why the Smartest Marketers Have External Writing Teams
Do you want to see why marketers are outsourcing their writing? Read this white paper to learn how external writers...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...
- The Social Hunger: Why Your Audience Feasts on Social Integration
For the past few years, marketers have 'woken up' to consumers who have the power to express their views anytime...
- The 8 Critical Metrics for Measuring App User Engagement
Measuring and optimizing for the right engagement metrics is the key to attaining and keeping users. Whether your business model...