News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
7 Tag Results
7 result(s) displayed (1 - 7):
Consumers much prefer getting something for free than getting something for less, according to new research on the psychology of discounting by a team of researchers led by Akshay Rao of the University of Minnesota's Carlson School of Management. ... >>
Over three-quarters of consumers in the UK are members of at least one loyalty scheme, according to a new study released by Ipsos MORI and The Logic Group, but are they really loyal customers?... >>
Mobile coupons are a hit with consumers, until they get to the checkout where many are frustrated by scanners being unable to read the barcode. New technology from mobeam could solve the problem and get checkout queues flowing again.... >>
Despite the amount of mobile traffic to retail websites growing significantly retailers in the UK are still using poor mobile web strategies and losing out on billions of dollars in revenue as a direct result, according to new figures released... >>
Ladies, if you've ever had to drag your man around the stores you'll know what a task it can be. New research suggests that online retail better fits a male's needs when they feel the need for some retail therapy.... >>
With the amount of 'extra' money Americans have to spend shrinking daily, more and more retailers are offering coupons just to get consumers in their offline - and online! - doors. This week, Coupons, Inc. and Money Mailer Direct Marketing... >>
Even local businesses need to invest some of their marketing budgets on a solid website, an online advertising campaign and a little bit of content production. That, according to a new report from Nielsen Online. The metrics firm reports that... >>
- Consumers, like many marketers, don't know what native advertising is
- Travel: Paid search spend continues downward trend
- Why developers need to test apps
- Unruly: SocNetters buzz about getting buzzed
- Survey: Friends, not search, pushing mobile video
- Release leaves power of the brand with the brand
- Pinterest improves product engagement with Rich Pins
- ONS data reveals the U.K.'s 7.1 million disconnected
Featured White Papers
- The Promise of Marketing Operations Management
How can marketers keep pace with the ever-expanding volume of campaigns, customized offers, contact channels and product claims? More than...
- 54 Examples of Brilliant Homepage Design
For any given company, the homepage is its virtual front door - and face to the world. If a new...
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...