News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
7 Tag Results
7 result(s) displayed (1 - 7):
Consumers much prefer getting something for free than getting something for less, according to new research on the psychology of discounting by a team of researchers led by Akshay Rao of the University of Minnesota's Carlson School of Management. ... >>
Over three-quarters of consumers in the UK are members of at least one loyalty scheme, according to a new study released by Ipsos MORI and The Logic Group, but are they really loyal customers?... >>
Mobile coupons are a hit with consumers, until they get to the checkout where many are frustrated by scanners being unable to read the barcode. New technology from mobeam could solve the problem and get checkout queues flowing again.... >>
Despite the amount of mobile traffic to retail websites growing significantly retailers in the UK are still using poor mobile web strategies and losing out on billions of dollars in revenue as a direct result, according to new figures released... >>
Ladies, if you've ever had to drag your man around the stores you'll know what a task it can be. New research suggests that online retail better fits a male's needs when they feel the need for some retail therapy.... >>
With the amount of 'extra' money Americans have to spend shrinking daily, more and more retailers are offering coupons just to get consumers in their offline - and online! - doors. This week, Coupons, Inc. and Money Mailer Direct Marketing... >>
Even local businesses need to invest some of their marketing budgets on a solid website, an online advertising campaign and a little bit of content production. That, according to a new report from Nielsen Online. The metrics firm reports that... >>
- App Annie: App stores' revenue gap closing
- Marin study reveals the effect of integrating search and social campaigns
- Reports: Ad spend up on Bing, consumers still heavy on Google
- Study IDs disconnect between brands, consumers
- Consumers trust doctors and government with personal data more than they do advertisers
- Shoppers don't care for social integration of mobile apps
- 44% of Twitter's 982 million accounts never used
- Report: Travel sites missing the data mark
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...