News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
7 Tag Results
7 result(s) displayed (1 - 7):
Consumers much prefer getting something for free than getting something for less, according to new research on the psychology of discounting by a team of researchers led by Akshay Rao of the University of Minnesota's Carlson School of Management. ... >>
Over three-quarters of consumers in the UK are members of at least one loyalty scheme, according to a new study released by Ipsos MORI and The Logic Group, but are they really loyal customers?... >>
Mobile coupons are a hit with consumers, until they get to the checkout where many are frustrated by scanners being unable to read the barcode. New technology from mobeam could solve the problem and get checkout queues flowing again.... >>
Despite the amount of mobile traffic to retail websites growing significantly retailers in the UK are still using poor mobile web strategies and losing out on billions of dollars in revenue as a direct result, according to new figures released... >>
Ladies, if you've ever had to drag your man around the stores you'll know what a task it can be. New research suggests that online retail better fits a male's needs when they feel the need for some retail therapy.... >>
With the amount of 'extra' money Americans have to spend shrinking daily, more and more retailers are offering coupons just to get consumers in their offline - and online! - doors. This week, Coupons, Inc. and Money Mailer Direct Marketing... >>
Even local businesses need to invest some of their marketing budgets on a solid website, an online advertising campaign and a little bit of content production. That, according to a new report from Nielsen Online. The metrics firm reports that... >>
- Study: Retailers aren't ready for next-gen tech
- Expert Advice: Invest in Near Field Communications
- Top struggles for email marketers
- Campaigner suggests marketers reset campaigns not just clocks
- Brands: How to use in-memory tech to increase personalization
- Study finds mobile payments high on consumers' minds
- Does Facebook really pose a threat to YouTube?
- In a digital age Out of Home advertising memorable and complementary
Featured White Papers
- CRM and Marketing Automation Integration for the Ultimate ROI
The number of companies using marketing automation will increase by 50% by 2015, according to research from Sirius Decisions. But...
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...