News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
7 Tag Results
7 result(s) displayed (1 - 7):
Small business have a new option for content publishing. Out this week from Webcollage, the platform is set up to help small businesses create an syndicate content - including product information - to retailer websites.... >>
inPowered Stories, released from NetShelter in December, offered brands a way to share product reviews with their consumer base. Now the platform gives brands the ability to turn those reviews into ad units to help influence purchasing decisions. In early... >>
Rich content isn't new to most of the online universe, but rich content is helping some manufacturers connect at a deeper level with consumers. One of the platforms facilitating this is WebCollage, a provider of rich product information to retail... >>
With the rush of the holiday shopping season only a few weeks away, etailers the world over are looking for ways to create a more interactive experience for shoppers. Elle Tahari has unveiled their new look, which may give other... >>
With ecommerce on a record-setting pace do merchants still need to offer consumers more than a good deal? Of course. Today's consumer wants content as well as a good deal. Video is a more recent addition to many merchant's advertising... >>
One 2011 trend is that retailers are adding more content to their websites. The recent partnership between eBay and Triad Retail Media underscores the importance of content on retail websites. Through the partnership eBay will serve contextual ad unites, create... >>
Etailing is setting up for a stellar year in 2011. After 2010's $32 billion-plus holiday spend, big retailers and small mom-and-pop stores are gearing up for more online shoppers, more online campaigns and more spending. Surprisingly, one of the best... >>
- Study: Retailers aren't ready for next-gen tech
- Expert Advice: Invest in Near Field Communications
- Top struggles for email marketers
- Campaigner suggests marketers reset campaigns not just clocks
- Brands: How to use in-memory tech to increase personalization
- Study finds mobile payments high on consumers' minds
- Does Facebook really pose a threat to YouTube?
- In a digital age Out of Home advertising memorable and complementary
Featured White Papers
- CRM and Marketing Automation Integration for the Ultimate ROI
The number of companies using marketing automation will increase by 50% by 2015, according to research from Sirius Decisions. But...
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...