News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
4 Tag Results
4 result(s) displayed (1 - 4):
In its 2012 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study, digital marketing technology provider Silverpop reveals that the travel sector is the worst-performing in terms of click-through rates.... >>
The Direct Marketing Association's latest Response Rate Report reveals that direct mail response rates continue to outperform digital alternatives. ... >>
Experian Marketing Services has shown that email response time varies depending on content and industry but that, on average, almost half of transactions and three-quarters of opens and clicks occur within 24 hours of receipt. ... >>
According to a survey released this week by forum ad network company PostRelease, those who contribute to online forums are overwhelmingly more engaged in influential activities than people who don't use forums. ... >>
- Tapjoy: Ad engagements preferred by mobiles
- European silver surfers' media consumption moving online
- Social sharing call-to-action in digital ads drives consumer interaction
- Google Play in-app sales rise 700% YoY
- comScore: Desktop spending up 13% YoY
- Report: More ad dollars to focus on branded content
- Ads on YouTube grow but TV ads considered more effective
- Online preferred shopping environment of affluent consumers
Featured White Papers
- Learn How to Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales By Reaching More Than 11 million people on Pinterest
Pinterest isn't just another social media network. What appears to be the fastest-growing social media site ever has become a...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Top 10 Online Brand Protection Strategies for 2013
Whether stealing web traffic, pirating digital content or selling counterfeit goods, online scammers are sure to continue highjacking brands for...
- Get Serious About Email Marketing
Small business success starts with a solid email foundation. If you're a small business with limited resources, you need an...