News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
7 Tag Results
7 result(s) displayed (1 - 7):
Never has reputation been more important. In the online space consumers follow brands, review brands and tell their friends how a brand responds to product issues. Enter Vizibility's online reputation management platform which helps brands keep a handle on how... >>
In light of recent spam detection algorithm changes, Google expects the number of reviews being shown on some local Google+ pages to increase. To this end, the search giant warns businesses that fake reviews will immediately be taken down. ... >>
BizReport | October 23, 2012
A flurry of activity on Facebook and Twitter could mean good news for a business, but it could also signal the start of a social media crisis. A new feature from Conversocial alerts marketers and customer service teams to upticks... >>
Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, the largest social sites, are being used by companies worldwide, to great effect. However, these same sites pose significant risks to companies and brands, as a recent study by Altimeter Group reveals.... >>
Controlling your personal or professional online reputation can take a lot of work, but if the findings of a new survey are to be believed, it's worth the effort.... >>
Despite being in their reckless years, young adults are being far more vigilant about their online digital reputations than older generations, according to new data from Pew Research Center. ... >>
A new solution launches this week with the promise to help marketers better control online reputation through search. From Visible Technologies, TruReputation hosts a suite of tools to help businesses and brands manage how their messages, content and reputations stand... >>
- How predictive tech may simplify engagement
- Survey: Mobiles look to devices before, during, after shopping
- Study: Live TV still trumps time-shifted
- Brands: How to make the most of ad placement
- Avoidance a big reason for blocking calls
- App Annie: App stores' revenue gap closing
- Marin study reveals the effect of integrating search and social campaigns
- Reports: Ad spend up on Bing, consumers still heavy on Google
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...