News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
7 Tag Results
7 result(s) displayed (1 - 7):
How many of your email messages actually reach your audience? According to new research released today by email intelligence firm Return Path, billions of permissioned email messages, those that consumers have opted-in to receive, never make it to the inbox..... >>
New figures released by the International Data Corporation reveal that the number of smartphones sold around the globe in 2013 will surpass unit sales of more basic feature phones. ... >>
The majority of core gamers, defined as those who spend at least five hours a week playing traditional genres on Xbox 360, PS3, PC, or Mac, continue to purchase new physical titles, despite the availability of digital full games, according... >>
Consumers that are new to online shopping, along with established online shoppers, drove spending to over $200 billion in 2011, according to a soon-to-be-released report from Forrester Research.... >>
Consumerism is alive and well in China and the Internet now plays a significant role. However, the country's e-commerce market is currently worth just half of the US's, but for how long? ... >>
Flexible payment models and increased audience reach are both driving online advertisers to increase their use of ad networks, according to new research conducted by eConsultancy and sponsored by the Rubicon Project.... >>
A soon-to-be-released report on digital window shopping has found that online shoppers are currently taking longer to make a buying decision than they did a couple of years ago.... >>
- Top 3 design tips for mobile email
- Cyber Monday: Hottest ever revenue day
- Long? Short? Which headline length generates the most click-throughs?
- comScore: U.S. smartphone ownership reaches all-time high
- UK retail websites struggled to cope with Cyber Monday traffic peaks
- Twitter ups ad relevancy with Tailored Audiences
- Research reveals poor uptake and awareness of NFC payments
- Facebook far and away most frequently used mobile app
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...