News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
5 Tag Results
5 result(s) displayed (1 - 5):
New research among consumers into mobile marketing communications has revealed that they are not as relevant and useful as brands and retailers might think. ... >>
When it comes to online marketing relevant, targeted ads perform much better than typical run-of ads placed in the offline world. But even the most seasoned advertisers may need help with relevancy from time to time and that is where... >>
Looking for answers from healthcare to car programs, consumers pushed more traffic onto government websites throughout July in the US. According to a new comScore report more than 81 million Americans visited a government website, about 42% of the total... >>
What would it take for someone to switch search engines? That's the question J P Morgan posed to a few hundred Internet users, with unsurprising results.... >>
For advertisers to be sure their online video advertising has been seen by viewers, it appears the ads need to be shown within the first 30 to 60 seconds of the start of the presentation. For online video producers, keeping... >>
- Study: Mobile users want home screen options
- What's a CDO and why does your brand need one?
- Report: In social the ladies rule the world
- Research reveals consumers juggle multiple devices throughout the day
- Getty Images makes millions of images free to embed
- Americans abandon purchases in-store after 8 minutes waiting in line
- Euclid: February sales less than lovely
- How BrightTag re-engaged shoppers
Featured White Papers
- Mobile Marketing: The Time is Now
Consumers are now more comfortable using retailers' mobile applications that can help them find specific products and brands, or just...
- The Definitive Guide to Marketing Automation
Why is marketing automation so hot right now? This guide will show you what marketing automation is and how it...
- The Inbound Website: Getting Found with SEO & Social
Extend your inbound marketing strategy to your entire website with actionable tips and best practices that help you increase visitors,...
- 17 Ways to Build a Great Brand Today
This white paper highlights 17 developments that are influencing brand-building today and what great brands are doing about them....
- How to Stop Webpage Speed from Killing Your Marketing
Your website visitors have high expectations about how quickly your web site should load on their desktop and mobile devices....