News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
5 Tag Results
5 result(s) displayed (1 - 5):
New research among consumers into mobile marketing communications has revealed that they are not as relevant and useful as brands and retailers might think. ... >>
When it comes to online marketing relevant, targeted ads perform much better than typical run-of ads placed in the offline world. But even the most seasoned advertisers may need help with relevancy from time to time and that is where... >>
Looking for answers from healthcare to car programs, consumers pushed more traffic onto government websites throughout July in the US. According to a new comScore report more than 81 million Americans visited a government website, about 42% of the total... >>
What would it take for someone to switch search engines? That's the question J P Morgan posed to a few hundred Internet users, with unsurprising results.... >>
For advertisers to be sure their online video advertising has been seen by viewers, it appears the ads need to be shown within the first 30 to 60 seconds of the start of the presentation. For online video producers, keeping... >>
- Gigya: Facebook winning for logins
- Community Q&A: Do you need it? And how to use it
- Study: SMBs bride personal achievement over money
- DMA (UK) poll reveals most 'marketing friendly' social network
- LinkedIn: 300 million connected, 3 billion to go
- Kenshoo: Paid search continues double-digit yearly growth
- New platform uses social components to increase engagement
- How Facebook, AdWords can work together
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...