News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
6 Tag Results
6 result(s) displayed (1 - 6):
Research into mobile privacy perceptions has found that, while consumers are more aware today than ever before of behavioral targeting, they don't yet trust or like it. Transparency, education and providing clear and easy-to-read mobile privacy policies will help build... >>
More reports and stories of Facebook desertion are circulating around the blogosphere, including the results of a survey by I.T. security company, Sophos, who found the vast majority have quitting Facebook on their minds. Privacy is the main driver behind... >>
When it comes to advertising targeting, privacy is a big stumbling block. Proponents of privacy insist that nearly all aspects of targeting are an invasion and should be harshly monitored. A new release from StartPage.com will likely appeal to privacy... >>
Advertisers must be transparent about their privacy policies and do all they can to alleviate consumer concerns about their online privacy, concludes Burst Media after a recent survey found the majority of web browsers worry about the safety of their... >>
Viruses, spam, privacy and identity theft still weigh heavy on consumers’ minds, according to a survey by the American Consumer Institute’s Center for Citizen Research. ... >>
When an ISP decided to monitor its user’s activity, using what is known to be an invasive program and lacking a comprehensive opt-out option, they quickly learned how consumers felt about the plan.... >>
- Study: Mobile users will wait
- SendGrid launches email service
- IAB UK: Fashion retailers perform best in mobile marketing
- Mobile offers, coupons big draw for Dads
- Cardiff University beats prestigious Oxford in online presence stakes
- Report: SMBs missing out on mobile commerce
- Reports: Consumers want television everywhere
- SMBs: The marketplace is getting tougher
Featured White Papers
- 8 Key Plays For Sales Success
Pull ahead of your competition by learning best practices for incorporating these new technologies into your daily sales & marketing...
- How to Drive More Traffic Without Increasing Budget
Counterfeiters are adept at mimicking top brands' digital marketing strategies by building pay per click (PPC) campaigns that exploit both...
- Explain What You Do: How a simple explainer video increased online conversion by 20%
In this case study we examine the explainer video for Inbenta, a natural language processing service operating in a highly...
- 7 Reasons To Consider Responsive Design For Your Companys Next Generation Website
In this white paper, learn the 7 reasons to consider responsive design for your company's next generation website. With the...
- Forrester Report: Digital Customer Experience Trends to Watch 2013
Digital touchpoints support an increasingly large percentage of the overall customer experience. 2012 saw the emergence of several important digital...
- Improving ROI with Marketing Optimization
The requirement to juggle multiple constraints and considerations is an inescapable part of the marketing equation. Marketing executives need a...
- Beyond Last Touch: Understanding Campaign Effectiveness
Understanding what drives customers to take action is critical to your advertising investments. However, with a flood of available metrics...