News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
8 Tag Results
8 result(s) displayed (1 - 8):
The Professional Publishers Association (PPA) in the U.K. has released the Tap Report that confirms there is a strong link between tablet ownership and magazine readership and that digital is not eroding the market for print editions. ... >>
According to new figures, sales of consumer magazines at newsstands across the US dropped in the second half of 2012 in part, say some publishers, because of a phenomenon dubbed "mobile blinder". ... >>
On the whole, 2012 was a rough year for magazines. New figures released by the Publishers Information Bureau show total ad pages fell across most major magazine categories with just a few individual titles posting positive results.... >>
BizReport | October 15, 2012
A new Ipsos MediaCT's 2012 Mendelsohn Affluent Survey has found that Affluent and Super-Affluent consumers, despite their wealth of gadgets, still covet print publications.... >>
New research reveals that mobile action codes in print magazines deliver a better response rate than traditional forms of direct mail. ... >>
A popular print advertising format has become the latest to get the digital treatment. Popular Science is wooing advertisers with a new take on the 'belly band', due to appear on the cover of November's edition.... >>
New research by mobile marketing firm Nellymoser reveals a huge rise in the use of mobile action codes in the top U.S. print magazines. ... >>
Interior design magazine, House Beautiful, is testing a Pinterest-enabled article in its next issue, enabling readers to post images from the printed page onto their virtual pinboards.... >>
- Study: Mobile users want home screen options
- What's a CDO and why does your brand need one?
- Report: In social the ladies rule the world
- Research reveals consumers juggle multiple devices throughout the day
- Getty Images makes millions of images free to embed
- Americans abandon purchases in-store after 8 minutes waiting in line
- Euclid: February sales less than lovely
- How BrightTag re-engaged shoppers
Featured White Papers
- Mobile Marketing: The Time is Now
Consumers are now more comfortable using retailers' mobile applications that can help them find specific products and brands, or just...
- The Definitive Guide to Marketing Automation
Why is marketing automation so hot right now? This guide will show you what marketing automation is and how it...
- The Inbound Website: Getting Found with SEO & Social
Extend your inbound marketing strategy to your entire website with actionable tips and best practices that help you increase visitors,...
- 17 Ways to Build a Great Brand Today
This white paper highlights 17 developments that are influencing brand-building today and what great brands are doing about them....
- How to Stop Webpage Speed from Killing Your Marketing
Your website visitors have high expectations about how quickly your web site should load on their desktop and mobile devices....