News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
8 Tag Results
8 result(s) displayed (1 - 8):
The Professional Publishers Association (PPA) in the U.K. has released the Tap Report that confirms there is a strong link between tablet ownership and magazine readership and that digital is not eroding the market for print editions. ... >>
According to new figures, sales of consumer magazines at newsstands across the US dropped in the second half of 2012 in part, say some publishers, because of a phenomenon dubbed "mobile blinder". ... >>
On the whole, 2012 was a rough year for magazines. New figures released by the Publishers Information Bureau show total ad pages fell across most major magazine categories with just a few individual titles posting positive results.... >>
BizReport | October 15, 2012
A new Ipsos MediaCT's 2012 Mendelsohn Affluent Survey has found that Affluent and Super-Affluent consumers, despite their wealth of gadgets, still covet print publications.... >>
New research reveals that mobile action codes in print magazines deliver a better response rate than traditional forms of direct mail. ... >>
A popular print advertising format has become the latest to get the digital treatment. Popular Science is wooing advertisers with a new take on the 'belly band', due to appear on the cover of November's edition.... >>
New research by mobile marketing firm Nellymoser reveals a huge rise in the use of mobile action codes in the top U.S. print magazines. ... >>
Interior design magazine, House Beautiful, is testing a Pinterest-enabled article in its next issue, enabling readers to post images from the printed page onto their virtual pinboards.... >>
- Study: Live TV still trumps time-shifted
- Brands: How to make the most of ad placement
- Avoidance a big reason for blocking calls
- App Annie: App stores' revenue gap closing
- Marin study reveals the effect of integrating search and social campaigns
- Reports: Ad spend up on Bing, consumers still heavy on Google
- Study IDs disconnect between brands, consumers
- Consumers trust doctors and government with personal data more than they do advertisers
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...