News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
7 Tag Results
7 result(s) displayed (1 - 7):
Are today's consumers more skeptical of marketing communications? There's a growing trend for digging up as much information on a brand or product as possible from multiple sources; information that could make or break a sale or relationship.... >>
Cases of hacking and subsequent reputation damage and ID theft are on the rise, particularly within social media channels such as Facebook and Twitter. A London-based privacy firm has come up with a solution - insurance protection.... >>
Controlling your personal or professional online reputation can take a lot of work, but if the findings of a new survey are to be believed, it's worth the effort.... >>
Despite being in their reckless years, young adults are being far more vigilant about their online digital reputations than older generations, according to new data from Pew Research Center. ... >>
Brand communication firm Brand Reputation surveyed over 800 consumers to find out if online reviews influenced their purchase decisions. Their findings demonstrate the need for marketers to monitor and manage online chatter about their brands.... >>
A new solution launches this week with the promise to help marketers better control online reputation through search. From Visible Technologies, TruReputation hosts a suite of tools to help businesses and brands manage how their messages, content and reputations stand... >>
Are you monitoring and managing your online reputation? Many companies are, according to a new survey, but most aren’t prepared for a reputation crisis.... >>
- Top 3 design tips for mobile email
- Cyber Monday: Hottest ever revenue day
- Long? Short? Which headline length generates the most click-throughs?
- comScore: U.S. smartphone ownership reaches all-time high
- UK retail websites struggled to cope with Cyber Monday traffic peaks
- Twitter ups ad relevancy with Tailored Audiences
- Research reveals poor uptake and awareness of NFC payments
- Facebook far and away most frequently used mobile app
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...