News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
6 Tag Results
6 result(s) displayed (1 - 6):
The need to optimize email for mobile users is even more important than ever given that, according to new research by Return Path, more people will be viewing email on their mobile devices than on webmail or desktop by the... >>
iPads and iPhones may hold the bulk of news headlines over the last few months, but according to a new report consumers are just as enthralled with Android devices. According to the latest numbers from Quantcast, Android devices are now... >>
A new mobile channel may help marketers better engage young consumers, a demographic important because younger consumers are more likely than older consumers to utilize the mobile space. The channel delivers targeted, relevant ads to consumers between 18 and 34... >>
Mobile-social corporation Intercasting has upgraded the Anthem platform to smarten up mobiles. The upgrade includes services for email, instant messenging and other social applications which can be used via mobile devices. ... >>
Most consumers are permanently attached to their mobile phones. It's therefore no wonder that text message marketing is on the rise, as marketers make the most of being able to communicate with consumers while they're 'on the go'. ... >>
The number of mobile subscribers accessing the Internet via their phones across Europe and the U.S. continues to rise, as does the use of mobile search, according to recent figures released from comScore M:Metrics. ... >>
- Value of price comparison providers revealed
- Commuters highly engaged and active mobile audience for brands, retailers
- We2 to connect NYC's retailers and consumers via 'social WiFi'
- Consumers rate email as most relevant and accurate of all channels
- Research: Silver surfers feel undervalued by retailers
- Global PC sales fall for sixth consecutive quarter
- Releases evaluate content, make file sharing simpler
- Responsys: Mobile pushing conversions
Featured White Papers
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...
- 10 Tips to Make your Facebook Content Newsfeed-Worthy
There's only one surefire way to reach the heart of your Facebook Fans: the newsfeed. And for brands, that means...
- Benefits of Web Self-Service
Customers want to solve their issues quickly and easily on the Web. Here we provide 3 recommended capabilities to invest...
- Google Hummingbird - The Marketer's Guide
Hummingbird is the most dramatic change that the Google search algorithm has seen in well over a decade....
- Worksheet: Are You Ready for Marketing Automation?
Use this worksheet to determine if your company is ready to use marketing automation. Regardless of your score, there's good...
- Wiley's Modern Marketing Book Bundle - A Free 163 Page Sampler
This Wiley e-book bundle includes selected materials from 6 recently published titles in Wiley's expansive catalog of titles. The material...
- 5 Recurring Revenue Growth Secrets
Your existing customers are the lifeblood of your business and the revenue that they provide is your most profitable. Why...